Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
yeah the latest scene is very good, it made me remember what made me hyped up all those years ago when the game first came out and i saw all the potential the game had with a very active dev (look at the amount of blogposts the first year of development had). SO has always known how to write very hot stuff, so sad that greediness and scumminess got the better of him.

Reactions: ohfuckitall

DDetrix

Sep 4, 2017
It's too bad the guy seems to struggle with code, having a generational element to this game would be fun in my opinion. So when your daughter comes of age, you could start playing her. Mom could be a hoe, daughter could be pure marrying her true love etc etc. Really wouldn't be that hard to do. Just block off dad/mom from dating and just pick up with 'virgin' start at 18. Maybe I'm the only one that would find that fun.

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
It's too bad the guy seems to struggle with code, having a generational element to this game would be fun in my opinion. So when your daughter comes of age, you could start playing her. Mom could be a hoe, daughter could be pure marrying her true love etc etc. Really wouldn't be that hard to do. Just block off dad/mom from dating and just pick up with 'virgin' start at 18. Maybe I'm the only one that would find that fun.
Nah, it would have to be a different game entirely rather than this one since its focus is on one person living their life, plus I doubt SO's code would even be able to support that kind of complexity without shitting itself.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
As for voting there was a list of content that was posted onto his blog that patrons could vote for:
It can still be used as a list of content that never happened and that was 2016, so much of the game even seems to remain unfinished.
Can't believe he never added "Go to the park and feed the ducks".

Firefox_Screenshot_2022-12-07T03-45-03.042Z.png

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
You're clearly new to this game, SO is going on with this thing for like 5 years if not more. He's typing 1 letter per day. This game has potential, but no. Just no.

Anyway, enjoy it as it is mate :)

DDetrix

Sep 4, 2017
You're clearly new to this game, SO is going on with this thing for like 5 years if not more. He's typing 1 letter per day. This game has potential, but no. Just no.

Anyway, enjoy it as it is mate :)
I actually don't think it's his laziness that is killing the game. For example, house panel (already coded) add houses with different security levels. Low security = player will get break ins. A break in could result in loss of money or maybe a sexual event.. just kidding. Some folks would majorly freak out if he had that kind of content.

Generational content idea was just me offering my hand to those same folks. He could add sperm a bank.. come on:)
scarymovie-stronghand.gif

Reactions: sparrow_rose
Mar 18, 2019
OK not gonna lie... This update was just fire. I know the game has its problems with development cuz of the maker but... My word this new addition really was awesome.

Reactions: quiboune

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
I remember playing a game with this game's title that you could transform yourself through deeds to be a dog person or a cowgirl. I am wondering if that was taken away from this, or if it was an entirely different game?

Yes, I did search thread for transformations and cow, but all I got was references to other games.

BoosterBoards

Jun 4, 2021
I remember playing a game with this game's title that you could transform yourself through deeds to be a dog person or a cowgirl. I am wondering if that was taken away from this, or if it was an entirely different game?

Yes, I did search thread for transformations and cow, but all I got was references to other games.
You're thinking of another game. We're a couple years away from getting the Daily Life update where we would get a dog to begin with.

Conundrum

Jun 3, 2017
Trying to see the new scenes, am I getting the requirements right?
  • Must have a boyfriend (does marriage block the scene?)
  • BF can't have LTS or BF has LTS but PC doesn't know yet (does the psychic cheat mean that you know?)
  • Fuck a Jerk, who can't have Inept_Lover (why not?), at home
What about all the phone stuff in the patch notes, is that part of the new scene or a separate event?
EDIT: Oh and what about a PC with the Cunning trait, does that block the scene?

Newlife never had animal transformations, maybe Degrees of Lewdity ?

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Fuck a Jerk, who can't have Inept_Lover (why not?), at home
The scene relies heavily on the MC not being able to hold her voice and fight against the pleasure so an inept lover wouldn't make sense mechanically, as she'd be able to easily resist.
Also, mind you that the scene only triggers if sex proper has not started yet. You have to still be on the "making out" stage, meaning you'll have a very limited time window for the scene. Couple that with a really low chance of triggering and you'll probably need a few attempts before you get the event.

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
Trying to see the new scenes, am I getting the requirements right?
  • Must have a boyfriend (does marriage block the scene?)
  • BF can't have LTS or BF has LTS but PC doesn't know yet (does the psychic cheat mean that you know?)
  • Fuck a Jerk, who can't have Inept_Lover (why not?), at home
What about all the phone stuff in the patch notes, is that part of the new scene or a separate event?
EDIT: Oh and what about a PC with the Cunning trait, does that block the scene?

Newlife never had animal transformations, maybe Degrees of Lewdity ?
Husband works fine, just makes it harder to have a home date.
The psychic cheat probably means you know, but I'm not sure.
The Jerk can't have inept lover since the scene is about you trying to keep your bf from finding out that he's rocking you(r world)
Cunning on your or the Jerk doesn't block the scene. And the scene does involve phone stuff.

Jun 8, 2017
Does anyone get a "Java Application Launch Failed" error with the last few releases on Mac? Have redownloaded Java and nothing seems to work.
I don't think Java games work on the latest Mac OS anymore. I've been trying to a long time to get Newlife and Lilith's Throne to work.

Doomsclaw

Mar 25, 2018

You're probably thinking about

Reactions: Theratul

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
Is there an up-to-date Custom NPC Creator? Because out of the three linked on the dev blog, two pages won't load and the third has a busted download link.

Teize

Nov 6, 2017
Is there an up-to-date Custom NPC Creator? Because out of the three linked on the dev blog, two pages won't load and the third has a busted download link.
I'm quoting myself, please excuse the laziness. The links should still work, I don't think NPC's have had a significant change in the last couple months that would fuck up the character creator but I could be wrong.

Rigel's character creator over on the discord is usually the most up to date, I think. I'll drop the links to the latest down below though.

Windows: Mega
Linux: Mega

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes