Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
yes its the boyfriend's/girlfriend's jerk friend, a unique jerk character and not one of the random ones you meet during the game.

John Noman

Mar 12, 2018
yes its the boyfriend's/girlfriend's jerk friend, a unique jerk character and not one of the random ones you meet during the game.
I don't think that is the case. I've had this event show up with any NPC with a "Jerk" personality type. It does however require (I think) that at the beginning of the date you take the option "Invite him to yours instead" and doesn't show up if you go on a date and then invite them back to your place afterwards

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
" Added variant date/sex/makeout content around being caught in the act while cheating. To access it you need to be making out with a male jerk who is not an inept lover on a date at home while you're in a relationship with someone you don't know has the LIKES_TO_SHARE trait (i.e. either they don't have it, or your character doesn't know yet). There's a few more minor conditions, but those should cover the main ones. "

this can't be serious. ONLY 0.01% WILL ACTUALLY SEE THIS SCENE
I just came to see and laugh at the lack of content in this update but those requirements blew me away :-DDD

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
  • The PC can now get an abortion if the relevant property is enabled (it is disabled by default). Other conditions: you must have money to pay for it, must not have an active baby-making vow, must not be baby-crazy.
    The PC's partner (if she has one) will not react to her getting an abortion: given that it's disabled by default, I don't feel it justifies extensive new content. Let's assume she talks to them about it off-camera.​

On one hand, cool that they FINALLY included an option like this, but holy shit, your partner has NO reaction? I can imagine SO much potential content from how different personalities would react to you telling them you're pregnant and that you want to abort.

RudyMan

Jun 10, 2017
  • The PC can now get an abortion if the relevant property is enabled (it is disabled by default). Other conditions: you must have money to pay for it, must not have an active baby-making vow, must not be baby-crazy.
    The PC's partner (if she has one) will not react to her getting an abortion: given that it's disabled by default, I don't feel it justifies extensive new content. Let's assume she talks to them about it off-camera.​

On one hand, cool that they FINALLY included an option like this, but holy shit, your partner has NO reaction? I can imagine SO much potential content from how different personalities would react to you telling them you're pregnant and that you want to abort.
This game is all about potential. Huge potential. SO made most of this game in a first year or two. But for the past few years all he's doing is kicking this half dead project just enough so he could make a living on naive souls who are still his patreons. Sad, but this is what many adult devs are this days. SO is just one of the most obvious ones.

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
Content is based on the patreon vote so if you're hoping for something else you'll have to wait for the next vote and hope something that will expand the game further wins.

Unknownuser00

Mar 3, 2019
Like many people here. I occasionally like to check the updates for this game, if only for the giggle.

He released his game in 2014 ( Dev: 2013 ) and claimed that it would be a 3 to 5 year long project which should now be long finished.
As for voting there was a list of content that was posted onto his blog that patrons could vote for:
It can still be used as a list of content that never happened and that was 2016, so much of the game even seems to remain unfinished.

• Sad
Reactions: Z3r0K00l

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
I am not dev, so i don't know the difficulty of that.
Anyway in 4 months, only few light updates.
I have lot of ideas to make the game immersive, and realistic with lot of interaction 'cause it's really repetitive right now.
I was shocked a year ago when I saw the lack of content update, now i just come to see if it is still alive... I even wanted to ask if it was possible de dev another newlife/like game cause it takes too time and i don't think the dev is still ambitious for the project.

KorganTwo

Aug 3, 2019
I apologize in advance for my poor English.Game would be good.But nothing has been added in 2 months.A person just sits and robs money from naive fools.This game can be turned into a good game with variety.Of course I'm not a programmer, but in 2 months I got bug fixes and some bullshit.Well, how is it?

Jun 8, 2017
Ngl, this update isn’t bad. The new scene is pretty hot and seems to have tons of branching choices. Too bad there isn’t one where can be triggered when your boyfriend doesn’t have the “likes to share” trait. At least that’s what I am lead to believe. So RIP to all the people playing without custom NPCs.

It would be pretty wild if your non-sharing boyfriend comes in and starts fighting the jerk while he is still balls deep in you.

I feel people wouldn’t give SO half the shit they give if SO releases updates like these consistently.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Too bad there isn’t one where can be triggered when your boyfriend doesn’t have the “likes to share” trait. At least that’s what I am lead to believe.
It does trigger if our partner doesn't have the trait, and it is a very good scene, if a bit hard to trigger, but it's definitely not 3 months in the making good.

Reactions: johnysanchez01

rokolin4

Oct 24, 2021
I didn't have that problem. Maybe its only under specific conditions.
I have the same bug, the only way you can have sex is with the cowgirl position, anything else gets you an error and skips the scene

EDIT: the last post on his patreon (23 hours ago) mentions all male sex scenes being broken and that he has fixed them with a new update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rauls
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes