Dec 12, 2018
anyone else getting a bunch of error codes when it comes down to actual intercourse? i'm on the 0.7.15 version. just whatever default setting and starting out the game. never seen these errors before. happens everytime w/ sex. afterward it kicks me back to the daily screen as if nothing happend.

Sharogy

Feb 27, 2022
anyone else getting a bunch of error codes when it comes down to actual intercourse? i'm on the 0.7.15 version. just whatever default setting and starting out the game. never seen these errors before. happens everytime w/ sex. afterward it kicks me back to the daily screen as if nothing happend.
download the 7.15B version. it fixed the errors

Reactions: Anonymous329

Dr.Feelgood

Sep 21, 2018
Is it just me, or is the update giving out a slew of errors if a sex scene last for more than a few 'turns'?

Edit: It turns out that starting sex causes the entire sex scene to crash and the scene to end. What a shame.

Last edited:

RecalledDread

May 24, 2018
Is it just me, or is the update giving out a slew of errors if a sex scene last for more than a few 'turns'?

Edit: It turns out that starting sex causes the entire sex scene to crash and the scene to end. What a shame.
Are you using the 7.15B version? The issue doesn't seem to be present there.

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
New update.

Major changes & additions:

• Converted the nightclub lesbians (formerly “Maki” and “Vanessa”) into proper NPCs and updated their scene to handle the potential for a wider range of characters.​
  • Added a new repeatable random event with the posh club lesbian. This can potentially end with her having sex with a man (various jerk/selfish men can be chosen). If she gets pregnant then her and her partner will break up, disabling their special scenes but allowing them to appear as normal NPCs in the club or lesbian club.​

Minor changes:

• Tweaked some text in the leadin to the dance with Maki & Vanessa.​
  • Added “Maki” and “Vanessa” to the default name lists now that the preset characters are procedurally generated.​
  • Getting the pervy sales client to have sex with the posh lesbian will unlock an action when selling to him that gives you a significant bonus to your persuasion score.​
  • Npcs with the long-lasting trait get reduced arousal gain at high arousal levels (-1 to all increases with a minimum of 1 when at ENJOY threshold or higher).​
looks interesting, and very surprised he/she/they managed to release it early.

Is this 2017 again?

Susan Xandera

Jul 13, 2017
New update.

Major changes & additions:

• Converted the nightclub lesbians (formerly “Maki” and “Vanessa”) into proper NPCs and updated their scene to handle the potential for a wider range of characters.​
  • Added a new repeatable random event with the posh club lesbian. This can potentially end with her having sex with a man (various jerk/selfish men can be chosen). If she gets pregnant then her and her partner will break up, disabling their special scenes but allowing them to appear as normal NPCs in the club or lesbian club.​

Minor changes:

• Tweaked some text in the leadin to the dance with Maki & Vanessa.​
  • Added “Maki” and “Vanessa” to the default name lists now that the preset characters are procedurally generated.​
  • Getting the pervy sales client to have sex with the posh lesbian will unlock an action when selling to him that gives you a significant bonus to your persuasion score.​
  • Npcs with the long-lasting trait get reduced arousal gain at high arousal levels (-1 to all increases with a minimum of 1 when at ENJOY threshold or higher).​
looks interesting, and very surprised he/she/they managed to release it early.

Is this 2017 again?
Define 'early' in SO's case.

Majus

Jan 20, 2019
@splendidostrich said:
Basically though, my goal is to put out 14 releases in 2023.

So that happened. We'll see, but that does sound promising, better than the silence we often see.

Reactions: quiboune
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes