Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
What really surprises me is how people who supposedly wanted this kind of content are putting up with absolutely anemic writing in lesbian scenes. Compared to male dominant sex scenes the descriptions went from 3-4 relatively long sentences per action with trait variance to 1-2 short sentences that repeat after 2nd action or even straight away.

The whole year is an insult to patrons who voted to have it made.
As I recall, developer stated years ago they weren't really into lesbian stuff so if people absolutely wanted it, it'd probably be pretty lame. And here we are...
I suspect there's a lesson here concerning how you present material you don't want to develop to your backers :LOL:

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
As I recall, developer stated years ago they weren't really into lesbian stuff so if people absolutely wanted it, it'd probably be pretty lame. And here we are...
I suspect there's a lesson here concerning how you present material you don't want to develop to your backers :LOL:
... And then also put 0 effort in it. It's not just lame, it's just 2 minutes of writing a month.

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
its a continuing mystery how this can still have 636 patrons supporting it,
given the simple fact of this game receiving enough content to justify about one month of work, meanwhile taking about three years to get this one month of work implemented...

I mean, the game once was a great thing and had much potential. but it all fell asleep. all the potential, the possibilities... I wonder why no one else came and did a similar thing, just bigger and better.
Come on, someone. Do it! Call it "Betterlife" and do it!

the whole thing is just beyond my understanding.

tommie.bachir

Mar 11, 2023
its a continuing mystery how this can still have 636 patrons supporting it,
given the simple fact of this game receiving enough content to justify about one month of work, meanwhile taking about three years to get this one month of work implemented...

I mean, the game once was a great thing and had much potential. but it all fell asleep. all the potential, the possibilities... I wonder why no one else came and did a similar thing, just bigger and better.
Come on, someone. Do it! Call it "Betterlife" and do it!

the whole thing is just beyond my understanding.
Easy, they put out just enough content to keep the active patreons on board. I bet a lot of them simply forgot about the game while still being charged monthly though.

Reactions: Bootyman and bsr2

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
I guess I will dropped this game for good. Not interesting anymore since the update is so small and the focus is just lesbianism.

Reactions: bsr2

commieslut

Aug 7, 2020
I really enjoyed this game last two years but look at its content updates now, this game is fcking bullshit. So many scenarios can be explored but instead wasted, dumb scenes triggered and nothing more. And then lesbo contents. Ugh

Reactions: bsr2

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
how do you get your boyfriend to demand you become his bitch?

i know you can request it yourself but id like to know if there's a way to get him to demand this himself and force it onto you.

Reactions: quiboune

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Is it a specific combination of traits, then?
It was this custom NPC. Situation was my character was engaged to another custom NPC. Then she met Kendell and started an affair with him. One day while they were hanging out in my character's apartment, he just told her to be his Bitch.

I swear, I have 30+ custom NPCs and whenever my character gets engaged, RNG picks Kendell to come along and fuck my character. So, I'm certain it was him. It's always him that ends up fucking my character.

Dunno what trait combination of his is doing it, though. Have a look if you want.

Reactions: johnysanchez01

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
It was this custom NPC. Situation was my character was engaged to another custom NPC. Then she met Kendell and started an affair with him. One day while they were hanging out in my character's apartment, he just told her to be his Bitch.

I swear, I have 30+ custom NPCs and whenever my character gets engaged, RNG picks Kendell to come along and fuck my character. So, I'm certain it was him. It's always him that ends up fucking my character.

Dunno what trait combination of his is doing it, though. Have a look if you want.
I can't find the actual event in the decompiled game files. Are you sure it's not the one where they demand to sleep with your or they'll tell your significant other?

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I can't find the actual event in the decompiled game files. Are you sure it's not the one where they demand to sleep with your or they'll tell your significant other?
Never got that event. And not entirely sure what you're talking about. It wasn't an event, its just a random thing that happened in dialogue.

Anonymous329

Jan 19, 2020
I did not see anything like that either. The only 2 ways I know are "asking to be his biatch" or begging for forgiveness after some fun outside the relationship (doesn't even have to be intercourse).

I should know it. I have quite some NPCs that would try to do that if there would be another way.

Regarding male protagonist tag:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

During the game, there are quite some reminiscences regarding manhood (especially when having the unfeminine trait). Sooo... while I agree, that there isn't much time you are spending as a man, the tag is not completely wrong.

Maniax441

Nov 6, 2017
hi

I have the problem that the new version of the game (7.19) does not add my self-made NPCs to the game.

although the NPC tester says it works?

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes