Vyssia

Jan 13, 2018

Hello everyone, the major update vote has completed and the winner was Homes & Money. Thanks to everyone who voted!
The next release, coming soon, will be the last one in the lesbian updates. That doesn't mean that there'll never be any more lesbian content - I'll be keeping an eye open for good opportunities to add to the FF scenes and they may get some more as part of Homes & Money. It's been a while since there's been much MF content though so I will probably lean in that direction to start with.
As always at the start of a fresh new set of updates, there's a lot of directions in which I can go. I'll start making plans once the next release is out and I hope you enjoy yourselves... I suspect your landlords are going to!

Homes & Money:
- Rent that must be paid at regular intervals, and a landlord who can be "convinced" to waive it temporarily.
- A couple of new places to live with passive benefits to stress and some differences in random events.
- A simple implementation of wealth-levels for npcs with benefits to income when marrying richer characters, or a penalty for having a broke spouse, plus the income for the housewife career will vary based on this.
- Some events based on NPC partner careers.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Well, I mean. This sounds more interesting than just "Here's old scene that already exists, but now with lesbians." However, if the game's development had been going at a proper pace, all content to come from this new direction likely would have been added 4 years ago.

Bootyman

Apr 7, 2018
New Neighborhoods is nice, would like more careers as well. It's a start but at this point in the dev cycle it should have been in a year ago instead of milking via drip feeding content.

Reactions: Amnelis

johndoe4567

Jun 14, 2021
stumbled on an event-if you're spending time with friends, you can be talking to a friend at home, and they ask to see you in your wedding dress. Anyone know all the possible twists?

edit: I think it's only while engaged, not if you're married

Last edited:

Tamara

Feb 11, 2018
stumbled on an event-if you're spending time with friends, you can be talking to a friend at home, and they ask to see you in your wedding dress. Anyone know all the possible twists?
It's in the official event folder. Not at terribly complicated event, but a colourful one.

gunnnn12345

Sep 19, 2017
Does anyone know what I need to edit in a save to let my character have max friends? Have once again made a shy character, and forgotten to click the "Max Friends" cheat.

Majus

Jan 20, 2019
Does anyone know what I need to edit in a save to let my character have max friends? Have once again made a shy character, and forgotten to click the "Max Friends" cheat.
It's a character trait. Ctrl+F some of your character's traits and add "MAX_FRIENDS".

Reactions: gunnnn12345

LagNag

Nov 27, 2018
Holy shit. What I wanted is actually being worked on now. I mean, I'm not a patron and I didn't vote, but I've been wanting new homes and rent mechanics for years now.

Oct 15, 2017
How do custom NPCs work? I made 2 but I don't see her anywhere? It said that priority is pointless unless you have a bunch of NPCs?
Is it random if it's used?

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
How do custom NPCs work? I made 2 but I don't see her anywhere? It said that priority is pointless unless you have a bunch of NPCs?
Is it random if it's used?
Did you test the NPCs before starting the game? There's a button to check if they're valid on the main menu.
Did you give them any special traits such as Office Rival or Shy Colleague? If so they'll only show up there and not in the wild.
If those don't help send their files here.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Since the wiki died, does anyone remember how to change body types? I recall there was a way to do it but only the 'change to toned at the gym' is easily found. I know there was a way to change to 'womanly' but I can't find it again (and was there ever a way to change to 'slim'?)

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
Other than converting to "toned" via the gym action, there is no way during normal course of the game to change body types without save editing.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Other than converting to "toned" via the gym action, there is no way during normal course of the game to change body types without save editing.
Huh I could have sworn there was a way to become womanly that had something to do with having kids.

coretex

Jun 15, 2017
I always use the womanly size, so not that I have come across, and havnt really heard of that being a thing, but its possible. Just really hard to know what events do what cause you cant cleanly peek into many of the events.

Menthols

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone know a site where I can download user submitted content? I think I was banned from the Discord and I honestly have no idea why because I never spoke in it.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes