Krotoc

Oct 11, 2018
Your character has to be either bitchy or cunning, cannot be on birth control and has to have an impregnator character as a Friend. Then you will randomly get an event where he asks for help on how to knock up 'Tanya', after that he should show up again on your next dangerous day to try the same tactic on you.

new brave

Jan 25, 2021
Your character has to be either bitchy or cunning, cannot be on birth control and has to have an impregnator character as a Friend. Then you will randomly get an event where he asks for help on how to knock up 'Tanya', after that he should show up again on your next dangerous day to try the same tactic on you.
i have both bitchy or cunning traits but he still doesn't show up and only asked pc to help him knock up other girls

Krotoc

Oct 11, 2018
There are two separate event chains the 'Tanya' chain and then one where he asks you to find out a random npc's unsafe day. For the Tanya chain I think you cannot have the Clear Headed trait. And I am fairly sure your weekend activity has to be set to Relax at home.

new brave

Jan 25, 2021
There are two separate event chains the 'Tanya' chain and then one where he asks you to find out a random npc's unsafe day. For the Tanya chain I think you cannot have the Clear Headed trait. And I am fairly sure your weekend activity has to be set to Relax at home.
already tried that

Krotoc

Oct 11, 2018
Just did a quick test run and it worked for me. You may have to have had sex with the impregnator at least once and its very random for when the first event fires. It took 18 weeks of just doing nothing after getting him befriended for it to fire. In the past however I have had it go off within 2 weeks of meeting the reqs. After event 1 fires there is no randomness event 2 goes off on your next unsafe day. Traits for the NPC I used for the tests were Impregnator, Sleazy, Jerk Personality, Misanthrope prohibited.

RecalledDread

May 24, 2018
Just did a quick test run and it worked for me. You may have to have had sex with the impregnator at least once and its very random for when the first event fires. It took 18 weeks of just doing nothing after getting him befriended for it to fire. In the past however I have had it go off within 2 weeks of meeting the reqs. After event 1 fires there is no randomness event 2 goes off on your next unsafe day. Traits for the NPC I used for the tests were Impregnator, Sleazy, Jerk Personality, Misanthrope prohibited.
Having sex with them first isn't a trigger. I've had it trigger multiple times on different characters without that. Might just be a really low weight to happen.

reman

Jan 31, 2018
there is a mod index on google docs
Seems like a solid 80% of these don't work now, if they ever worked. I didn't try all of them but even some of the ones in the "finished" category don't seem to ever trigger.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Seems like a solid 80% of these don't work now, if they ever worked. I didn't try all of them but even some of the ones in the "finished" category don't seem to ever trigger.
Two things, are they in the right folder and do you have the option to have the mods on?

reman

Jan 31, 2018
Two things, are they in the right folder and do you have the option to have the mods on?
I tried a couple of them in both the "official_content" folder and "user_custom_scenes." I'm not sure what you mean by having the "mods on" unless you mean checking the "allow custom scene testing" option which I tried as well for a couple of mods while in both folders and nothing ever showed up there either.

For reference sake: The ones that simply overwrite existing scenes work fine. I couldn't get any of the new scenes to trigger. I tried Nashiita's Tasteful Club, Stochastic's House Party, and Lost Trout's Modelling scenes primarily.

Last edited:

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
I tried a couple of them in both the "official_content" folder and "user_custom_scenes." I'm not sure what you mean by having the "mods on" unless you mean checking the "allow custom scene testing" option which I tried as well for a couple of mods while in both folders and nothing ever showed up there either.

For reference sake: The ones that simply overwrite existing scenes work fine. I couldn't get any of the new scenes to trigger. I tried Nashiita's Tasteful Club, Stochastic's House Party, and Lost Trout's Modelling scenes primarily.
Yeah that one. I couldn't remember the name of the option. (Just had to ask because we are all just human and forget or miss the easiest things sometimes. I still always forget which workplace is which and then wonder why I can't find one of my custom bosses.)
And yeah sounds like they just don't work anymore then or something changed about how they work but... I never use custom scenes anymore cause they were stupidly hard to find so hopefully someone who knows more sees this and can either confirm or deny.

stochastic

Dec 21, 2019

None of the scenes you're trying to use can trigger all on their own; you need to choose "Test custom scenes" as an activity and select the scene you want to see, along with the NPCs you want to be in the scene.

Also, I'm not sure if Tasteful Club still works, as a lot of people have run into bugs with it.

reman

Jan 31, 2018
None of the scenes you're trying to use can trigger all on their own; you need to choose "Test custom scenes" as an activity and select the scene you want to see, along with the NPCs you want to be in the scene.

Also, I'm not sure if Tasteful Club still works, as a lot of people have run into bugs with it.
Thanks for the reply. I had tried some using the "scene tester" and they didn't show up but maybe not in the right folder. I just tried it with the house party mod in both scene folders and it shows up when in "user_custom_scenes" so that appears to work as intended. I'll have to try some of the others more thoroughly then! I spent way too long looking at the files to try and discern why they weren't triggering. :FacePalm:

borednow

Mar 1, 2018
When will this lesbian bullshit end? Enough is enough! Work on something more interesting now...
It has ended. 0.8.0 was the last lesbian release. Next up is Homes and Money, sleazy landlord is apparently what is currently being worked on.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes