hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
But all the lesbian sex scenes are just placeholder content...
Lesbian stuff was not ever planned initially so the game was coded without the option. so x years down the road when patreon votes for lesbian stuff to be added. the game doesn't really support it. so you have several patches of slapped together stuff just tacked onto a structure never meant to include it.

GrimGear

May 27, 2017
Update of my minievents mod added two additional minidates with bf. Some bug fixing and some spelling corrections.
Bar date with possible under table play including footjob.
Home date including sleepy-head, footjob. Both scenes playable and somewhat tested but I will have to polish them.
Feedback appreciated.

Apr 28, 2020
been a long while since I've been here so a few questions.

what notepad everyone talk about that I can use to manipulate things (google is showing me several so I don't know which one).
what program do I need to use the yml?
thanks.

AnonZeta

Jun 30, 2021
been a long while since I've been here so a few questions.

what notepad everyone talk about that I can use to manipulate things (google is showing me several so I don't know which one).
what program do I need to use the yml?
thanks.
I think most computers have a basic note pad function/application and .ymls can be handled by that notepad or presumably any sort of text editor

Apr 28, 2020
I think most computers have a basic note pad function/application and .ymls can be handled by that notepad or presumably any sort of text editor
it keeps giving me a "unable to find software to open this file" and my new pc doesn't seem to have any note pad.

KiraKiraKira

Aug 27, 2018
Changes for user-submitted content:

• The landlord is not yet available as a custom character. I intend to allow this at some point, but I want to wait for a few releases in case I need to make changes that would break custom characters.​
I read this as "...I want to wait for a few years in case I need to make changes..."

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Changelog:
Major Changes:
Now you have to pay rent every 5 weeks.
Wow, adding code for a check every 5 weeks... that's like 5 minutes of work. And the dev claims that to be "the major change". Haha. This dev doesnt even try to pretend this game is not a money scam.

And he even had to make it every 5 weeks instead of usual once a month, because it would have broken his game. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes