herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
I'm also unclear on why herrzimm1 has been WAITING for years for a very specific thing that I've not heard anyone else ask for nor heard SO ever say they were going to implement (also not sure why their caps lock key randomly got stuck). If you really want that done, maybe ask for it directly on Patreon?
Because it was a content suggestion that was brought up around 4 years ago now on discord, direct messages and through patreon, but was never put forward as a thing to vote on. Which is why I stopped trying to bring it up. I mean, after about 6 months of trying to suggest something to see it never get beyond the "mention it" stage... kind of makes it clear that keep bringing it up again was going to go nowhere.

As far as the "caps lock" issue. That is simply the way that I emphasis (add a visual stress) to a word to indicate the importance, or emotional connection (like anger) , or the simply highlighting that single word. Which is something that I know was once taught as a means of conveying an added emphasis to a word that is no longer taught. (Yeah, kind of tells you how old I am... where I am still using writing styles and techniques that aren't even taught today.)

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
Or we could have been paying attention where I mentioned that I was getting sued over content AND that I was getting in trouble at work where I had to sign a contract SPECIFICALLY detailing what sort of "projects" that I was legally allowed to work on in order to keep my job, as well as the position in that job that I now currently hold.

It isn't "laziness" that got in the way... it was a financial hit, a risk of being fired from a job that I actually enjoy AND a legal obligation to stop in order to avoid FURTHER legal action taken against me. This is what happens when you just blindly accept someone else's word on "good faith"... you end up being put in a bind, or in trouble with lawsuits.
sued over smut?

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
sued over smut?
Got involved in another product, and when THAT product started to become a legal mess, the other stuff I had been working on got back to my boss. Then in order to prevent the legal mess getting expensive, started to make deals (signing contracts) with my boss regarding "online conduct/presence". Meaning that some stuff had to stop, while other stuff was severely limited or flat-out not allowed as long as I was with the company. And since then, with a promotion on the table, the contract over what I could/couldn't do online was extended.

Pretty much, as long as I am there..... I can't go into full details, "side projects" online are off limits, social media participation is not allowed (Facebook, Twitter/X, Tic-Toc and others) and can't "be involved in the creative process" of other stuff.

I can still "play a game", but I can't have anything to do with that game on a creative level (writing mostly) other than making a "suggestion" to another creator. (So, no writing, coding, and 100% no "writing projects without prior approval by management".

Z3r0K00l

Aug 30, 2022
Got involved in another product, and when THAT product started to become a legal mess, the other stuff I had been working on got back to my boss. Then in order to prevent the legal mess getting expensive, started to make deals (signing contracts) with my boss regarding "online conduct/presence". Meaning that some stuff had to stop, while other stuff was severely limited or flat-out not allowed as long as I was with the company. And since then, with a promotion on the table, the contract over what I could/couldn't do online was extended.

Pretty much, as long as I am there..... I can't go into full details, "side projects" online are off limits, social media participation is not allowed (Facebook, Twitter/X, Tic-Toc and others) and can't "be involved in the creative process" of other stuff.

I can still "play a game", but I can't have anything to do with that game on a creative level (writing mostly) other than making a "suggestion" to another creator. (So, no writing, coding, and 100% no "writing projects without prior approval by management".
Very interesting, thanks for going into details.
it must suck to have your boss know that you wrote/coded smut on your off time, lmfao. :KEK:

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
Very interesting, thanks for going into details.
it must suck to have your boss know that you wrote/coded smut on your off time, lmfao. :KEK:

LOL, well, the WORST part is that you know your boss "knows", but at the same time it is kind of a riot KNOWING that your boss HAD to play in order to figure out what kind of content was included. That, "I know that you know, that I know that you know, that YOU know that I know" kind of circle of "Let's just not talk about it" vibe.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Minor changes:

As requested by Secondarian and Tilbet, love decay can now be disabled in the options screen.
Well, kind of a bruteforce solution, but now I can have my character stay in love with her boyfriend without her needing to get absolutely railed by him every single week. So, that's half of my complaint about love points addressed.

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Does anyone have the 0.8.2b version? The normal 0.8.2 is broke as helllllll.
gotchu fam

Bugfixes:

Fixed some text issues. Thanks to Zab and nameless for reporting some of these.

Fixed a bug reported by Zab where the ravishment route was using the wrong text when the PC is undressing herself.

Condoms and the pill can no longer be bought while you have no money. This wasn't much of an issue before, but is rather relevant now that money can go heavily negative – thanks to Zab for flagging this up.

Fixed a bug reported by Zab, nameless and Made 2 Face Black and Blue Face where minievent was erroring due to a mistake (actually two mistakes) in the changes I made in 0.8.2.

Fixed a bug reported by Secondarian where the option to disable love decay was actually the wrong way around.

Laellith

Apr 24, 2018
I was at work speaking to a handsome colleague .. then

Error when attempting to finish scene ac.d.
Please report this to the developer as a bug including the text of the message below.
Exception was: java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot get relationship for null NPC
c.w.a(Woman.java:1054)
aC.a.a(SleazyLandlordNightInspectionEvent.java:47)
am.c.a(WeightedEventGenerator.java:28)
aj.a.a(Activity.java:1078)
ai.k.a(WeekActivities.java:41)
ai.k.a(WeekActivities.java:55)
aj.a.a(Activity.java:91)
an.a.b(AbstractEvent.java:54)
an.a.a(AbstractEvent.java:45)
o.a.b(AbstractScene.java:88)
m.l.actionPerformed(ScenePanel.java:349)
javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
javax.swing.AbstractButton$Handler.actionPerformed(Unknown Source)
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.fireActionPerformed(Unknown Source)
javax.swing.DefaultButtonModel.setPressed(Unknown Source)
javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
javax.swing.AbstractButton.doClick(Unknown Source)
m.l$4.mouseClicked(ScenePanel.java:236)
java.awt.AWTEventMulticaster.mouseClicked(Unknown Source)
java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
javax.swing.JComponent.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
java.awt.Component.processEvent(Unknown Source)
java.awt.Container.processEvent(Unknown Source)
java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.retargetMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.processMouseEvent(Unknown Source)
java.awt.LightweightDispatcher.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
it's the 1st time i get a bu like this playing newlife so i don't know if i should report it here or elsewhere .. hoping this could help ^^!

Last edited:

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
Huh I can't access the blogspot at all anymore. Never had an issue with it till now, and can access others blogspots still.
Edit: I have fixed it by clearing my browsing history. Still curious as to why it has only ever been this one time on this blog. Weird.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes