quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Does anybody know, how to enable the “UNDER_THRALL_OF_EVIL_HYPNO” flag in v0.85? I tried to edit the flags in relationship in save file, however it doesn't work
The flag is a trait that should be added along with other traits, but I'm pretty sure it's not written like that, though I don't remember how it is. But why don't you just do the evil hypno event normally? It's one of the few events you can trigger at will.

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Yup, I was a big fan of the game. I’m pretty sure she’s not working on it anymore.
Aw that's a bummer.

And yeah, last post on Patreon almost a year ago and her website domain has expired.

and still 213 subscribers ?????

DMG

Sep 9, 2017
I seem to remeber there was a random event in which an old lady gave the MC a cupcake. There was an option to tell her you could pose for some cute photos to promote the old lady's shop but my MC's image never fit so she always refused. I tried making a new character for that, all cutesy and shit, but the event won't trigger now lmao.

My question is, what happens if the MC has a proper cute vibe and does the photoshoot? Are there any mini-events following this one, describing how the shop is doing now and stuff? Maybe some of the passersby recognising the MC? Some new date opportunities?

mog6

May 7, 2020
I seem to remeber there was a random event in which an old lady gave the MC a cupcake. There was an option to tell her you could pose for some cute photos to promote the old lady's shop but my MC's image never fit so she always refused. I tried making a new character for that, all cutesy and shit, but the event won't trigger now lmao.

My question is, what happens if the MC has a proper cute vibe and does the photoshoot? Are there any mini-events following this one, describing how the shop is doing now and stuff? Maybe some of the passersby recognising the MC? Some new date opportunities?
The only thing is that once in a while you will go and eat a cake. Definitely not worth changing your preferred character type.

Reactions: DMG

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021

Like mog6 said, there's really not much there, but if you really want to see it, you need to be a cute character with high stress, and pray to RNGsus. I think it also needs a "free" time slot where you aren't doing anything, so it can be tough to get it to fire, since relaxing at home lowers your stress.

Reactions: DMG

BannedHeresy™

¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ
Donor
Jan 4, 2019
I hope it wasn't my upload that caused this whole dumpster fire of a debate on anti-virus authenticity. If that's the case, then I'll refrain from directly uploading in the future and just crawl back into my silent hole :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: scrumbles

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I hope it wasn't my upload that caused this whole dumpster fire of a debate on anti-virus authenticity. If that's the case, then I'll refrain from directly uploading in the future and just crawl back into my silent hole :LOL:
Please don't. Do remember this is a particular corner of the Internet.

Newlife uploads have caused debates about antiviruses before. Just clarify it's straight from the dev.

Fizel

Feb 10, 2018
For real, just ignore them. Most people who upload from the dev do the same thing and you did nothing wrong. People are just dumb and want to fight about something even though it's never actually been an issue.

AikoTaKAHASHI

Jan 22, 2023
Nope it wasnt you, and please continue sharing in the future. We are thankful for your help.

BannedHeresy™

¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ
Donor
Jan 4, 2019
Please don't. Do remember this is a particular corner of the Internet.

Newlife uploads have caused debates about antiviruses before. Just clarify it's straight from the dev.
For real, just ignore them. Most people who upload from the dev do the same thing and you did nothing wrong. People are just dumb and want to fight about something even though it's never actually been an issue.
Nope it wasnt you, and please continue sharing in the future. We are thankful for your help.
While I appreciate the supportive words and agree that people are just dumb, I'm not an official 'uploader' nor am I any kind of active member or staff/volunteer... Regardless of the amount of 'likes' I have (most of them are from a single post because I was sick of a developer that put a 'not-drm' system of a bunch of dumb codes behind a patreon paywall that's not even worth the effort, so I just dumped every single code into a single post) I'm not much of an active member here. Lol. But nonetheless, thanks. I wasn't leaving though if that was a concern. I don't let internet trolls get to me, I just don't like feeding them. That's nasty~

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2017
Hi, are there mods adding content?
Yes and no. There are user created scenes, usually of things that the creator didn’t want to add like non-con/rape, but the problem is that the creator didn’t release the source code yet so people can’t go in and modify the game to add new scenes or gameplay changes. The user created scenes do not trigger during normal gameplay but rather you need to download each scene you want, add them to a specific folder, turn on “scene testing” in the options menu, and THEN you need to select the scene you want to test during gameplay. It kinda sucks and you feel like a jobber using that method.

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
Yes and no. There are user created scenes, usually of things that the creator didn’t want to add like non-con/rape, but the problem is that the creator didn’t release the source code yet so people can’t go in and modify the game to add new scenes or gameplay changes. The user created scenes do not trigger during normal gameplay but rather you need to download each scene you want, add them to a specific folder, turn on “scene testing” in the options menu, and THEN you need to select the scene you want to test during gameplay. It kinda sucks and you feel like a jobber using that method.
Oh, I see, thats pity... usually such games can flourish thanks to fan creativity, but apparently not in this case

Majus

Jan 20, 2019
Oh, I see, thats pity... usually such games can flourish thanks to fan creativity, but apparently not in this case
Yes, some scenes have to be "triggered" manually. But there are some scenes that expand or modify scenes already present in the game. The two most popular would be officeharass and hypnoextended, I'd say. You can find them here:

stochastic

Dec 21, 2019
Yes, some scenes have to be "triggered" manually. But there are some scenes that expand or modify scenes already present in the game. The two most popular would be officeharass and hypnoextended, I'd say. You can find them here:
I specifically made officeHarass so I could make a noncon drop-in replacement, and I was one of the people that asked that the hypno sequence be done in the custom scene format instead of built into the game itself for exactly the same reason. SO doesn't especially like writing scenes in the custom scene format, so we're unlikely to get many more that way, but if someone has an idea for a scene and makes it themselves, there's a decent shot at getting it added into the game.

The "modern" approach to adding in new scenes is to use the minievent system lost trout wrote for this same purpose, and most of my private scenes are off-shoots of that at this point.

badlulu

Aug 7, 2016
I specifically made officeHarass so I could make a noncon drop-in replacement, and I was one of the people that asked that the hypno sequence be done in the custom scene format instead of built into the game itself for exactly the same reason. SO doesn't especially like writing scenes in the custom scene format, so we're unlikely to get many more that way, but if someone has an idea for a scene and makes it themselves, there's a decent shot at getting it added into the game.

The "modern" approach to adding in new scenes is to use the minievent system lost trout wrote for this same purpose, and most of my private scenes are off-shoots of that at this point.
I've struggled to get the minievents I've d/l'ed to fire via the system. Maybe RNG, or user issue?

stochastic

Dec 21, 2019
I've struggled to get the minievents I've d/l'ed to fire via the system. Maybe RNG, or user issue?
You need to make sure that you've modified the base minidate.yml and minidate.vm files so that they fire whatever new events you installed.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes