Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Okay, already have the fiance, but when i bought the wedding dress (went with fiance), he suggested the option of being naked for the wedding (which I agreed to), should there actually have been a dress bought?
Yes. Even I have encountered this. I have had two cases. When there is a dress, the option appears in the last row. Without it, nada.

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
Okay, already have the fiance, but when i bought the wedding dress (went with fiance), he suggested the option of being naked for the wedding (which I agreed to), should there actually have been a dress bought?
Yeah, marrying nude dosen't work unfortunately. At least I think so, I've tried pretty much everything so far, but I guess it's coded so that you have to wear some clothes for now. Also, I haven't seen any of that talk about the husband taking you in front of the witnesses at the wedding when you buy the wedding dress.

Other than the marriage, since I'm no longer a supported and cant see any change-log, I dont know what else is in this version. Anyone found some other content yet?

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Looks like there are probably a few minor changes between the WIP and actual release.

Kristof29

Aug 6, 2016
I would rather wait for the version that supports the 'special' wedding options. Whenever that is.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Yea I dunno about the actual release but the WIP has quite a few things that really don't make sense with regards to marriage. I am probably going to hold off on playing it again few a few months. Hopefully by that point the marriage stuff will be more complete and make more sense.

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
Is there some trick to doing stuff with other women while clubbing? I talk to them once, then I can't do anything else with them at all. Or can you not do anything else with them?

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Is there some trick to doing stuff with other women while clubbing? I talk to them once, then I can't do anything else with them at all. Or can you not do anything else with them?
You can't, theres no lesbo content atm, just planned. There are some other scenes of friendship or seeing them bang other dudes, if thats what you're asking.

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
You can't, theres no lesbo content atm, just planned. There are some other scenes of friendship or seeing them bang other dudes, if thats what you're asking.
Well, that counts as "stuff" to me.

Do you have to just run into them at the club enough for them to show up in the befriend menu? Or is there some other trigger to get the stuff you just mentioned?

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Well, that counts as "stuff" to me.

Do you have to just run into them at the club enough for them to show up in the befriend menu? Or is there some other trigger to get the stuff you just mentioned?
Just a few of them. Theres events related party girl and going to a bar, and befriending the girl you coach at job.

Party girl and bar is pretty straight forward, just befriend them and go to the bar with them.

Girl from job have a few different requirements for them to work, like having low friendship when trying to befriend and or being nice/rude.

Oh, and I forgot, there IS a few lesbo content on the game, you gotta make a party at your place and then play the "sexy games" available at it.

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
Just a few of them. Theres events related party girl and going to a bar, and befriending the girl you coach at job.

Party girl and bar is pretty straight forward, just befriend them and go to the bar with them.

Girl from job have a few different requirements for them to work, like having low friendship when trying to befriend and or being nice/rude.

Oh, and I forgot, there IS a few lesbo content on the game, you gotta make a party at your place and then play the "sexy games" available at it.
There's actually fully blown out lesbian sex in the game, although it's quite fiddly to achieve. You need to befriend someone who is interesting, get the first treasure-finder event, then get into a relationship with him, and wait till an event to pop up where he places a ring in a safe, and you two go to get it but a female treasure-finder gets it first, and then choose her over him.

Reactions: pizbia
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes