Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
There's actually fully blown out lesbian sex in the game, although it's quite fiddly to achieve. You need to befriend someone who is interesting, get the first treasure-finder event, then get into a relationship with him, and wait till an event to pop up where he places a ring in a safe, and you two go to get it but a female treasure-finder gets it first, and then choose her over him.
Oh yea, true, theres also that one. Also, latest version with updates.

SmugShell

Jul 2, 2017
Will the game not end once you choose to remain male- not do the experiment? Becuase that's when I deleted the game. I read in some developer post that they will be adding content for male playthrough and I can't stand playing as female character (mainly because I am male in real life) and I don't enjoy it but I really like how the game looks (it reminds me of Aurora 4x a little).

megh

Aug 27, 2017
Will the game not end once you choose to remain male- not do the experiment? Becuase that's when I deleted the game. I read in some developer post that they will be adding content for male playthrough and I can't stand playing as female character (mainly because I am male in real life) and I don't enjoy it but I really like how the game looks (it reminds me of Aurora 4x a little).
The game's premise is MtF transformation.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Splendid Ostrich is lazy and not honest.
He does not work hard.
You're not wrong... he's a perfect example of why so many people are wary of Patreon. Dude put more time and effort into the game a couple years ago when he was making $200/month than he does now that he's making over 35 times that (last figure I remember seeing before he conveniently hid his monthly total was ~$7200)

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
So many iterations of this game and still i cant find a pussylicking scene , surely there is that too? or do the developer holds a bias agaisnt oral on woman and Thinks its grouse and doesnt want to have it in his game?
Strip blackjack during a party has cunnilingus at least between women, if you can get the forfeits to line up. Nothing during make-outs, though.

jmueller

Sep 25, 2017
Does anyone have the 0.4.16 Patreon release? I believe it was released 16 days ago?

Not that I imagine it has a lot of new content :/

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
In the meantime after almost 4 months there has been literally *zero* content for his great idea about modding non consent content into the game by first having to write and make him publish the prudish version of that scene.
Nada, nisba, rien, nihil, nothing.
Still, more than 1k patrons: it never stops to amaze me.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Reila

Nov 13, 2017
In the meantime after almost 4 months there has been literally *zero* content for his great idea about modding non consent content into the game by first having to write and make him publish the prudish version of that scene.
Nada, nisba, rien, nihil, nothing.
Still, more than 1k patrons: it never stops to amaze me.
That has little do with the dev himself, and more to do with the game structure being complex and hard to work with and a lack of submissions.

There has been very few scenes completed for the game nc or otherwise. Most of the scenes being worked on has been in development for months and are still not done. I’ve tried writing scenes myself, but given up about 25% in. It’s just more work than I am willing to invest in something that translates to profit for someone else.

The same reason why development is slow is the same reason why there are few scenes written by modders.

Sep 10, 2017
Does anyone know what all the settings in newlife.properties do?
ALLOW_CUSTOM_SCENE_TESTING=
In case you want to test scenes made by you or other people, set this to true and use the actions that you set in the week to use custom scene

ADVANCED_SECRET=
Secret mode (In quickstart, more on that below) causes the game to choose your traits for you (Such as being a virgin etc). The Advanced version (This toggle we're talking about) means you're still able to choose cheats and other advanced options while creating your character.

ADDITIONAL_FEMALE_NPCS=
ADDITIONAL_MALE_NPCS=
Normally there's a limit of NPC's the game will generate, changing these values allows you to go over the limit with custom NPC's.

CLOTHING_TEXT_FONT_SIZE=
Should be self explanatory

ALLOW_ANAL_SEX=

COMPLETED_GAME=
Some of the advanced options in character creation are locked out for non-patrons, setting this to true allows you to use those advanced options. You will still have less advanced options than the patron version.

USE_CUSTOM_NPCS=

ACTIVATE_VOWS_PRE_WEDDING=
You and your fiance can demand vows (Such as not using condoms or wanting extra money) before the wedding starts. Normally, these vows only become active after the wedding has finished, but because the old versions didn't have weddings yet, you would never see the vows. Therefore this option was added so you could have these vows even when there was no wedding.

It is highly recommended to set this to FALSE now since 4.16 because some weddings might/can/will break depending on the vows.

QUICKSTART_RANDOMISATION=
Quoted by the dev:
  • Setting Chaos or Secret Chaos as default quickstart option will now also affect female games. This might not make that much sense according to the storyline, but it gives people the option of playing a random character as a challenge. Any other option is ignored as the others all need to be based off a male character, which the female start doesn't have. This also applies to non-quickstart games for female start. The non-quickstart male game does not use the options, as the player's given a choice in the intro scene.
AUTO_OUTFIT_LIMIT=
The amount of outfits the game will try to generate (Combine clothes for appropriate action (bar, work, etc))

TEXT_FONT_SIZE=

QUICK_START=
Please check the options menu for more information regarding quick start stuff.

Reactions: smith66
3.40 star(s) 35 Votes