lkaze

Jun 16, 2017
Be engaged to a sleazy+crude jerk. Choose "buy a wedding dress" for the weekend activity, then take your fiance when asked who you want to take with you.

They won't always trigger, so save before you do the weekend activity so you can reload if they don't.
Geez, i have to go another round of dating just to see a few scene. Seem so no worth it, i think i'm putting this game hiatus until way into the future.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Geez, i have to go another round of dating just to see a few scene. Seem so no worth it, i think i'm putting this game hiatus until way into the future.
That's my point.

These aren't really updates. There are extra scenes added to the game if X, Y and Z line-up and they happen. This isn't a new career, or adding sex elements like lesbian scenes or new positions or even improving them in any meaningful way.

There's no added options like new traits or clothes... your PC cannot even her pussy eaten out!

troula

Aug 25, 2017
So I was hosting a house party and somehow I was given the option to take someone to bed. I've never seen this before and don't now how to recreate it. I think I was playing sensual and had a boyfriend at the time if that helps and we'd done both party games and I hadn't lost any.

Seems like a really neat option but I just cannot figure out how to get it back for new playthroughs, help a brother out?

It wasn't the "slump on the sofa and just go with it" scene it was more like picking someone.
You probably need to be sensual and flirty. I usually play as bitchy and flirty and i've had this option before.

troula

Aug 25, 2017
That's my point.

These aren't really updates. There are extra scenes added to the game if X, Y and Z line-up and they happen. This isn't a new career, or adding sex elements like lesbian scenes or new positions or even improving them in any meaningful way.

There's no added options like new traits or clothes... your PC cannot even her pussy eaten out!
Exactly!! How does this count like a major update scene????? I'm pulling my hair out because i love this game! I still can't find a female player game with interactive sex scenes like nl, but it's gone to hell the last couple of years. And the 4. updates were supposed to be the romance and relationship updates but he is wasting it.

Desert Pone

Mar 9, 2018
page 26, march 1st post by Dnds (11 down from the top) is for 17b, id try to quote but since this is a new acc i don't want to risk any problems with the mods/admins with link posting

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Played this enough to get those new scene, really unsatisfying. I really don't get people supporting this type of project at all. I'll come back in the fall and see where we're at because honestly, this is at best 2 hours of work.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Try this creator guys, much much more worthwhile:
I became his patron just a few days ago. Very interesting setting, nice design and writing, a lot of potential (they started out not so long ago)

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
I became his patron just a few days ago. Very interesting setting, nice design and writing, a lot of potential (they started out not so long ago)
Thanks for the recommendation. Played it and it seems like a cool idea.

Desert Pone

Mar 9, 2018
i can, do you have a template for your character (and which start? M or F?) and any prefs for the BF's traits and name?

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017
are you talking about

or about developers another game?

Blackula

Sep 27, 2017
Aw this had a time limit of 52 weeks and then it ends the game. Was really enjoying myself till that happened.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes