Happenstance

May 20, 2017
Did you read the yml file in the additional scenes folder? It gives you a good idea of how to trigger it. I haven't been able to get it in any form other than blackmail then PC either submits or refuses. PC's boyfriend arrives and forgives you with jerk leaving. Was trying to get them to fight but can't get that to trigger.
No, I hadn't thought to read the yml file. Thank you for the help!

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Looks like a decent update. According to changelog it fixed what was a pretty annoying bug when I was playing it last (Doormat BF dumping pregnant PC). I wonder if he made the jerk friend scenes easier to trigger. I had trouble getting them to fire consistently.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone have a sure fire way to get the BF's Jerk friend event to fire? I have gotten it a couple times but sometimes it simply wont fire.

portrapoodle

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone have a sure fire way to get the BF's Jerk friend event to fire? I have gotten it a couple times but sometimes it simply wont fire.
BF can't be selfish/jerk. Get the psychic trait and make sure your BF isn't either of those and it should fire.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Looks like a decent update. According to changelog it fixed what was a pretty annoying bug when I was playing it last (Doormat BF dumping pregnant PC). I wonder if he made the jerk friend scenes easier to trigger. I had trouble getting them to fire consistently.
I respectfully disagree, this isn't a decent update. All that was added were some custom scenes if X, Y and Z lined up.

This isn't a new career, the wedding, new sex positions, clothes, etc.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
BF can't be selfish/jerk. Get the psychic trait and make sure your BF isn't either of those and it should fire.
It still doesn't always fire. There is something else about it that I am missing or it is a pretty small chance to come up.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
What are the optimals conditions for the blackmail event so it'll go all the way? I still haven't managed to get the "leave bf for jerk" scene, my character always goes back to bf.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
What are the optimals conditions for the blackmail event so it'll go all the way? I still haven't managed to get the "leave bf for jerk" scene, my character always goes back to bf.
Bitchy opens up the option to blame the BF for the PCs cheating. That can lead to him leaving then you sleeping with the Jerk. Doormat + Bitchy seems to open up the ability to take the Jerk into your bedroom and fuck him while the BF is still there. Not sure if there is anything I am missing or not.

Reactions: Dnds

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Can't be doormat or likes to share either
Yea I know the basics for getting it to go but the fact that some games it just doesn't work makes me think there is some other variable I am missing.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes