Gorodetzki

May 30, 2017
On another note, the NC content addon is something that gives me a hint of hope for this game. Go read the details on discord.
Good morning,
I'm on mobile right now, so could you please explain what the NC content addon is? Is it some kind of mod?
Thx :)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Good morning,
I'm on mobile right now, so could you please explain what the NC content addon is? Is it some kind of mod?
Thx :)
Sure. Basically if a custom scene is good enough to be inserted into the game, that scene can be modded into another custom scene with non consent content inside. At that point you can just replace a couple of files and you have it in your game. All of course outside of the official release, and you can download it from discord (I checked and there's nothing as of now..oh and you don't need to be a patron to access his discord, some time ago I used a link on his blog)
We all know how uptight the creator is about content outside of plain sex so it's a good thing, but I'm not really sure it's going to work.

KarlHungus

Oct 6, 2017
I can't get this "BF's Jerk Friend" storyline to trigger at all. I've tried a number of times now and it doesn't seem to work. The BF doesn't have the doormat or liketoshare traits and he's not Horse. Are there other things that can prevent you from getting this scene? My character is not aromantic either.

For those of you that got it to trigger, where did the BF first mention his jerk friend? At your house? On a date?

Tilaze

Oct 21, 2016
I got it after being engaged for 4 weeks. It just happens as a random event sorta like those events where you find a character's phone.

d34dsp4wn

Aug 18, 2016
I can't get this "BF's Jerk Friend" storyline to trigger at all. I've tried a number of times now and it doesn't seem to work. The BF doesn't have the doormat or liketoshare traits and he's not Horse. Are there other things that can prevent you from getting this scene? My character is not aromantic either.

For those of you that got it to trigger, where did the BF first mention his jerk friend? At your house? On a date?
It's at the house. You don't even need to hang out with your BF, I believe. I played through a bunch of weeks by just going to work and staying at home for all other events until it triggered.

Make sure you pay attention to the traits of your BF. There are four traits that he can't have.

troula

Aug 25, 2017

The BF should also not have the selfish at heart or jerk at heart descr, your character should also at least like him.

After that you could just save the game, pick stay at home alone and reload until it fires. The first time the bf will randomly show up to just introduce the friend, there's no sex but i think you have to not shut the jerk friend down to get the other event. The second event/first sex encounter something breaks and you have to call someone to fix it, just pick the bf. I used the same trick save/load, to get it to fire on a day i wanted. The third event is after you sleep with him once, he shows up on his own for more sex.

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Thanks for the upload and the info.
Why is the release a public version? What about the patreon version? I'd like to change the length of the game.

Also my custom npc's are not loading (the test npc in the main menu is not showing any npc's that I have added). Is it because the release is a public one?

Last edited:

Reila

Nov 13, 2017
According to the changelog there are 4 events.

I've gotten the introduction event, the repair event, the night time visit event, but what's the 4th event?

D

Deleted member 237

just that or anything else ? cause i tried that multiple times
Thanx though
bitchy requirement was removed, he needs NOT to be boastful and not to have bad relations status with PC, as far as i remember.
@Reila It seems that there is no 4th event, it was mistake.

troula

Aug 25, 2017
Thanks for the upload and the info.
Why is the release a public version? What about the patreon version? I'd like to change the length of the game.

Also my custom npc's are not loading (the test npc in the main menu is not showing any npc's that I have added). Is it because the release is a public one?
It's public because SO didn't manage to release it on time, so he gave a freebie. I think someone posted the patreon release too though just look at the previous pages. You can unlock the length change options on the public version too if you finish it once in 52 weeks, just hit next next to get it over with or go into the newlife gamedata folder and edit the newlife.properties file with notepad++ and change the COMPLETED_GAME=false to true.

Download the latest npc custom creator from discord and be careful to have have priority set to 1

Reila

Nov 13, 2017
bitchy requirement was removed, he needs NOT to be boastful and not to have bad relations status with PC, as far as i remember.
@Reila It seems that there is no 4th event, it was mistake.
That's false advertising. :/ I'd feel upset about it, but I'm used to being let down at this point.

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
It's public because SO didn't manage to release it on time, so he gave a freebie. I think someone posted the patreon release too though just look at the previous pages. You can unlock the length change options on the public version too if you finish it once in 52 weeks, just hit next next to get it over with or go into the newlife gamedata folder and edit the newlife.properties file with notepad++ and change the COMPLETED_GAME=false to true.

Download the latest npc custom creator from discord and be careful to have have priority set to 1
Thanks for the info and tips!

I had changed priority to 1 (and all the other things that are necessary according to the npc guide), but somehow the 'test npc' screen just said says "Checking all custom npcs in directory: ..." and nothing shows after (not even valid/invalid). I'll try the npc creator from discord!

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes