Reila

Nov 13, 2017
I can't for the life of me trigger any new scenes. Are there some conditions I'm missing?

xiaofei

May 31, 2017
This version focuses on a plotline involving the PC's BF's jerk friend. To access these scenes you need:

- A boyfriend who does not have the selfish or jerk personality, does not have the doormat or likes-to-share traits and is not Horse.
- In a relationship for at least 4 weeks
- Some liking and love for him (the requirements are fairly low but aromantic will block this chain)

troula

Aug 25, 2017
>Added new options that let the player modify the starting number of NPCs when a game is begun.

This version just got exponentially better because of this. Finally won't have to just fuck a select few out of the same 12 people. I'm going to set it to a couple hundred and see what happens. Will report back.
That was my idea, i asked for it a week ago on discord. I think i'm gonna give this version a try.

Reactions: RickyD90

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
This version focuses on a plotline involving the PC's BF's jerk friend. To access these scenes you need:

- A boyfriend who does not have the selfish or jerk personality, does not have the doormat or likes-to-share traits and is not Horse.
- In a relationship for at least 4 weeks
- Some liking and love for him (the requirements are fairly low but aromantic will block this chain)
Wait what, can Horse be your boyfriend? How do you meet him outside of the gym? Also thanks for the new version.

Reila

Nov 13, 2017
Wait what, can Horse be your boyfriend? How do you meet him outside of the gym? Also thanks for the new version.
There's an event where he saves you from thugs outside the gym if you've had sex with him in the shower.

Not sure if you need to be in a relationship with the gym jerk or not for it to show up.

Reactions: Dnds

d34dsp4wn

Aug 18, 2016
Anyone gotten the new boyfriend's jerk friend scene to work? I've gotten the scene where he comes over for dinner but nothing after that. Not sure if the "big" scene is just one little thing or if there's more to it.

Sekushon31

May 25, 2017
Are there like any "set-ups" for Events? I mean like any settings/traits i need to have. Because this game is kinda like an ocean, you dont have that good of an overview. One month there are hundreds of new things and in other months you just start your week over and over again... . Love the game tho

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Wait so he's gone two months straight without adding any significant content that he himself wrote?

Get fucked, honestly
Last real addition (at least to me) is the June update with the ability of buying a wedding dress and a new sex position.

The last 4 months of so have been a wide variety of minor "cheating" additions, a plague of minor bug-fixes, several specific scenes on and the ability to create scenes for the Dev to cherry pick from.

What exactly is the road map for the next few versions anyways?

cpt_hook

Nov 20, 2017
500 for the amount of montly content he usually comes up with would already be too much. And that's only counting the amount of content: if we add up his refusal to add any theme different from plain (boring) sex then we should go lower.
Iirc, that resistance once included anal as well, so there's hope yet for more.

Otacotora

Dec 6, 2016
Anyone gotten the new boyfriend's jerk friend scene to work? I've gotten the scene where he comes over for dinner but nothing after that. Not sure if the "big" scene is just one little thing or if there's more to it.
There will be another one where something s broken on ur apartment.. and ur boyfriend s jerk friend will be the one who fix it
And then there ll scene where he ll comes at the night time..
not too sure if there r anymore scenes after that

xiaofei

May 31, 2017
It's pretty easy to lock yourself out of the scenes. Like, I know if you pick the wrong option in event 2 you can stop the chain without knowing.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
It's pretty easy to lock yourself out of the scenes. Like, I know if you pick the wrong option in event 2 you can stop the chain without knowing.
Which makes scenes at best, optional.

He should really work on new functionality. Lesbian scenes, marriage, new job, new house, new activities, new clothes, new positions, more options during sex, etc.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes