IMMORTALCS26

Aug 3, 2017
Thanks for the info and tips!

I had changed priority to 1 (and all the other things that are necessary according to the npc guide), but somehow the 'test npc' screen just said says "Checking all custom npcs in directory: ..." and nothing shows after (not even valid/invalid). I'll try the npc creator from discord!
It didnt work for me too initially but then I checked the custom npc file I created and saved in the folder.
It needs to be saved as xyz.yml by default it saves as text file.
Maybe you can check that. Check out the img i attached. Capture.JPG

Wesser234

May 4, 2017
Does the game end after you meet ivy and remain female? After I click finish it takes me back to the main menu screen to start a new game or load a save.

Sep 10, 2017
Does the game end after you meet ivy and remain female? After I click finish it takes me back to the main menu screen to start a new game or load a save.
Yes, the game ends no matter what choice you make there. I just set my days to 9999999 or whatever.

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
It didnt work for me too initially but then I checked the custom npc file I created and saved in the folder.
It needs to be saved as xyz.yml by default it saves as text file.
Maybe you can check that. Check out the img i attached. View attachment 46693
Yeah, checked that too, thanks. It's saved as .yml but still didn't show up. It might be a bug.

EDIT: Nevermind. The custom npc's show up in Newlife when I do it on another computer, so my PC might be the problem...

Last edited:

whoanell

Nov 26, 2016
Wait what, can Horse be your boyfriend? How do you meet him outside of the gym? Also thanks for the new version.
Keep interacting with him at the gym and eventually an event will fire that will allow outside interactions with him.

Reactions: Dnds

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Well the boyfriend's asshole friend scenes are good. Would like to see it expanded but that will probably take years with the way everything is progressing. Would be nice to see some reactions from him knocking up the PC or maybe fucking the PC while the BF is there.

Reactions: Kaparzo

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Does someone know how to do the blackmail event? I'm currently stumped.
Did you read the yml file in the additional scenes folder? It gives you a good idea of how to trigger it. I haven't been able to get it in any form other than blackmail then PC either submits or refuses. PC's boyfriend arrives and forgives you with jerk leaving. Was trying to get them to fight but can't get that to trigger.

# Key Paths:
# - The PC submits to blackmail and sleeps with the jerk.
# - The PC's boyfriend arrives and fights with the jerk. The PC may hook up with the winner or console the loser.
# - Unbeknownst by the jerk, the bf is cool with the pc sleeping around. The PC and BF join forces to punish the jerk for his attempted blackmail.
# - The jerk tells a doormat BF about cheating, and the PC mocks and humiliates him about it before sleeping with the jerk again.
#
# Scene access:
# By random event, weekday evening timeslot.
#
# Preconditions:
# The PC has a partner.
# A male NPC exists for whom all the following are true:
# - Is not the PC's partner.
# - Is not a restricted special NPC (i.e. does not have the no_random-appearance trait).
# - Has the Jerk personality.
# - Finds the PC attractive (at least at 'ok' level, or "attracted" if the just_friends flag is set).
# - Does not have max liking (close level) towards the PC
# - Has not been TROUNCED by the PC, and has not had a negative outcome from previous blackmail attempts.
# - The PC has cheated on her partner with this NPC, and that cheating has not been discovered or timed out.
#
# Any severity of cheating is valid (other than NONE, obviously), but the scene should perhaps be more common at higher severities.
#
#
# The scene takes 2 male NPCs and no female ones:
# "bf" is the player's partner (who may be her boyfriend, fiance or husband - "bf" is just shorthand).
# "jerk" is the NPC defined in the preconditions above.
# Both should be wearing casual clothes.
# The scene takes place in the pc's home.

Reactions: Happenstance

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
"For the next release I'm aiming to do some extensions to the new event chain and after that I'll finally be getting stuck into the wedding scene. I haven't scripted the wedding out yet so I don't know if it'll end up with any FF content, but that won't be the main focus."

This means more minor bug fixes and maybe 1-2 custom scenes for December.
January he plans to START working on the wedding part.
Gonna be a long winter.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes