Reila

Nov 13, 2017
I'm not sure what is behind the $20 patron discussion post for v.0.4.14, but it has 0 likes, so I'm not optimistic. :(

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
I'm not sure what is behind the $20 patron discussion post for v.0.4.14, but it has 0 likes, so I'm not optimistic. :(
Over 1000 Patreons only 13 comments after 4 days. I think a lot of people are in full apathy mode.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
It's not that splendidostrich is a good or bad dev so much as he's lazy. I actually spoke to him once (accidentally, but story isn't important) and basically in response to a simple suggestion for improvement in the character customisation his response was that he couldn't really be bothered doing it since he'd have to make some edits to descriptor tags or something to add this feature. He then updates next month with nothing changed but adding a scene someone else wrote and some minor bugfixes. He just doesn't give a shit. He's getting paid and that's it as far as he's concerned, end of.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Hi all, I was aiming to get the next version out tonight, but I feel like there's too much left to do and I've got to a point where I'm too tired to write decent content or reliably track down bugs.

I was perhaps too optimistic to attempt to squeeze in four scenes in one release, even though none of them is individually massive. I've also been hindered by my ongoing arm troubles but even so I feel pretty bad. I should have seen this coming and scaled back my ambitions or perhaps put out one of the scenes as a yml/vm framework for volunteers to fill in the details. I just buried my head in the sand. It was dumb and unprofessional.

I'm kind of upset about this as it means that this will be the first ever month without an update. What I'll be doing is releasing the public version tomorrow along with the patron one. That way anyone who supported in November but not December will still get the new version.

After tomorrow, there'll be another release in mid-december: I'll be aiming for around the 20th. I'll try to learn my lessons and start off by getting a simple version done that I can build on instead of leaving myself in a position where I have to implement everything I planned at the start of the month and have no real time set aside for contingencies.

I've made a post on Patreon from which this blog post is mostly copied. As I said there, if any patrons feel this isn't good enough then they should PM me over on that site.

-----

You're going the wrong way if your main monthly addition are purely scenes.

"To access this scene, you need to be down to earth dating someone who's selfish and have the cunning trait with an attractive friend who's not a party girl."

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Patreon count down over 50 pledges overnight, and has dipped below 1k patrons. Hopefully this will be a wake up call.
500 for the amount of montly content he usually comes up with would already be too much. And that's only counting the amount of content: if we add up his refusal to add any theme different from plain (boring) sex then we should go lower.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
On another note, the NC content addon is something that gives me a hint of hope for this game. Go read the details on discord.

Reactions: RickyD90

YetAgainAnotherAnon

Sep 9, 2017
From the Discord "0.4.14: the 'boyfriend's jerk friend' path. 4 new scenes: introduction with him and the BF, scene where he comes over to repair stuff, sex scene branching off from that, (small) repeatable scene where he returns for more sex."

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes