gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
I'm not sure I understand this complaint. Are you talking about NPCs? Yes, the default ones will have more common skin and eye color based on nationality, but if you create a custom NPC you can absolutely make a south-asian man with green skin and purple eyes if your heart so desires it.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
I'm not sure I understand this complaint. Are you talking about NPCs? Yes, the default ones will have more common skin and eye color based on nationality, but if you create a custom NPC you can absolutely make a south-asian man with green skin and purple eyes if your heart so desires it.
He's talking about the player character not the npc's.

Mallee

Aug 24, 2017
Hey, there's a new update on the Patreon for "inner circle" members. Is anyone able to grab it?

Ocha

Aug 21, 2017
Does anyone know what paths there are for the Shyness Cure events? I read that you can trip while ice-skating but I haven't been able to find anything like that despite 90+ tries?

ElPapiChris

Mar 11, 2018
Does anyone know what paths there are for the Shyness Cure events? I read that you can trip while ice-skating but I haven't been able to find anything like that despite 90+ tries?
To trip you would have to push yourself and not have high fitness or dance(don't know the magic number) and as for the event triggering in the first place it's completely rng.

Ocha

Aug 21, 2017
To trip you would have to push yourself and not have high fitness or dance(don't know the magic number) and as for the event triggering in the first place it's completely rng.
Thanks for the response. I find that you can still trigger the event at ~70 fitness and dance, but somehow I lost track of the two and got to 100 before I realized it.

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
I'm done with this game, Ostrich is a lazy fucker. Months we wait for an update and the update does not bring any new content, ONE SCENE and that's it ?!!??!!? I'm out.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
Splendidostrich doesn't even do actual updates anymore, a month and he "added" 100 male names. . . Wanna know the strat behind this insurmountable achievement of effort by him?

"Obviously I can continue my previous strategy of finding online lists of popular names in the UK and just copying them in there en-masse"

Yup, a month of work right there, 1,058 backers with low end bare minimum 5 bucks a month therefore of 5,290$ a month work. No idea who keeps paying this guy with this amount of development.

u5ern4m3123

May 4, 2017
Splendidostrich doesn't even do actual updates anymore, a month and he "added" 100 male names. . . Wanna know the strat behind this insurmountable achievement of effort by him?

"Obviously I can continue my previous strategy of finding online lists of popular names in the UK and just copying them in there en-masse"

Yup, a month of work right there, 1,058 backers with low end bare minimum 5 bucks a month therefore of 5,290$ a month work. No idea who keeps paying this guy with this amount of development.
He suffered an injury recently that's kept him from working very much, and he took a hiatus for a while. He also paused the patreon for a month or two while this happened, since he couldn't work on it, and only started it up again when he decided to use the money to pay an erotic writer to help him get more work done.
It's not like he's simply doing nothing while taking a paycheck from Patreon...

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
He suffered an injury recently that's kept him from working very much, and he took a hiatus for a while. He also paused the patreon for a month or two while this happened, since he couldn't work on it, and only started it up again when he decided to use the money to pay an erotic writer to help him get more work done.
Actually he is doing just that, he paused the patreon for 1 month, which was of him nice and all... But then came the 4.19 update, which contained absolutely nothing of value and that was after 2 months of waiting, the new scene it contained was created by someone else btw, which could even be downloaded for free. So yeah, he takes the paycheck from his patreons and does jack shit at the moment as far as I'm concerned. Just look at the downward spiral the game has gone through the last year and a half or so, the monthly updates are mostly bugfixes, some minor changes and perhaps a new scene if we are lucky. The funny thing is that those scenes more or less needs you to savescum like a pro to actually get them to trigger due to them almost always are tied to certain traits for both the pc and the npcs involved. When was the last time he did a new repeatable sex scene for example? There has been no new actual sex scenes since he finally put anal in the game.

I'm 99% positive that he wont use any money from the patreons to get someone to write some decent smut at this point. Hell, the game is extremely close to dying due to the creator having both lost interest and gets way to much money that he doesn't care about the game anymore.

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Unrelated to the above but I can't find a specific scene?
I seem to remember a scene where I tell BF that i cheat on him and he was happy and all, at the time I was playing a nice/shy/weak willed girl so i did not repeat the cheating however i do not recall what type of BF he was to get the event to trigger again on a new character

GhostProject

Jul 8, 2017
Unrelated to the above but I can't find a specific scene?
I seem to remember a scene where I tell BF that i cheat on him and he was happy and all, at the time I was playing a nice/shy/weak willed girl so i did not repeat the cheating however i do not recall what type of BF he was to get the event to trigger again on a new character
It's a rare instance in which the BF has a hidden "allow to cheat" (or something like that) turned on. You can see the name of the trait in the custom NPCs creator

RudyMan

Jun 10, 2017
Is it real to somehow hack this code? Someone here told me what to modding this game you need open source, which this huy morjoviy not going to share. So can someone... I don't know, open the source? We can even create some fund. I just can't take it anymore. One of my favorite games with such potential just duing because of one greedy gandon.:FeelsBadMan:

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
It's a rare instance in which the BF has a hidden "allow to cheat" (or something like that) turned on. You can see the name of the trait in the custom NPCs creator
The trait in question is LIKES_TO_SHARE if you are creating a custom NPC.

It's not hidden any more than any other trait. If you get to know him well enough (or use the 'psychic' cheat) you will see a line in his description in the relationship browser that says something like "He likes his partner sleeping with other men"

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Thanks a bunch, yeah it is a pretty uncommon trait apparently so I had to go and create a npc to test it

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
That's exactly what he's been doing for well over 18 months now.

Do you honestly believe that he had an injury that prevented him from using a keyboard for a month or two? Because my friend's a prince in Nigeria and he's actually trying to get a cure out of the country worth millions, and you could be part of a very lucrative deal if you're willing to help me. Just PM me your bank details...

Reactions: Enthusiass

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
That's exactly what he's been doing for well over 18 months now.

Do you honestly believe that he had an injury that prevented him from using a keyboard for a month or two? Because my friend's a prince in Nigeria and he's actually trying to get a cure out of the country worth millions, and you could be part of a very lucrative deal if you're willing to help me. Just PM me your bank details...
Even if he DID have an injury like that, from the amount of money he makes on patreon, believe me he'd have found a solution. As much as I love the game and its potential, Ostrich doesnt seem to be invested in it anymore and now probably wants to milk the project for as long as he can even if that means leaving the game in a neverending alpha/development

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes