Sep 10, 2017
You need to befriend an impreagnator have the baby craze trait and pick the hang out with friends for the weekend activity. It will trigger eventually. But don't get too excited, i think it's merely an option in a convo.
After like 200 weeks worth of attempts, I couldn't get any of it to trigger. At best he just wants to go treasure hunting, about 1 in 15 attempts or so. It's quite annoying having to search for things like these.

troula

Aug 25, 2017
After like 200 weeks worth of attempts, I couldn't get any of it to trigger. At best he just wants to go treasure hunting, about 1 in 15 attempts or so. It's quite annoying having to search for things like these.
That's because he has the interesting trait too. Try an impregnator with the boastfull trait? So he won't be trying to sleep with you, while u try to trigger it. But it doesn't really matter because Last time i remember triggering it i think i already had a child with him from the Tanya event.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
You need to befriend an impreagnator have the baby craze trait and pick the hang out with friends for the weekend activity. It will trigger eventually. But don't get too excited, i think it's merely an option in a convo.
I know how to activate the Tanya Event, I just don't see any new options to choose from. I only see the old ones:
  • Wine, (unless you have the trait: CLEAR HEADED)
  • Seduction, (only if "John" is CHARMING or HANDSOME)
  • Honesty, (always)
Like I said in my original comment, I assumed the new option would be unlocked by having the Baby-Crazy trait, which my character does have. The Impregnator I use is a custom NPC, my character does have the Baby-Crazy trait, and I can get the event to happen as early as week 5. I even tried starting with only having the Baby-Crazy trait to see if another trait was blocking it.

Ocha

Aug 21, 2017
I know how to activate the Tanya Event, I just don't see any new options to choose from. I only see the old ones:
  • Honesty, (always)
Like I said in my original comment, I assumed the new option would be unlocked by having the Baby-Crazy trait, which my character does have. The Impregnator I use is a custom NPC, my character does have the Baby-Crazy trait, and I can get the event to happen as early as week 5. I even tried starting with only having the Baby-Crazy trait to see if another trait was blocking it.
How do you activate the Tanya event? I've been trying forever with a custom Impregnator/Boastful friend, Impregnator/Jerk friend, and Impregnator/Caring friend; but none of my methods have been working even after 100+ weeks.

ElPapiChris

Mar 11, 2018
  • Honesty, (always)
It's not referring to the Tanya Event, it's referring to the random event where some random chick yells at your impregnator friend about getting her pregnant and leaving.

How do you activate the Tanya event? I've been trying forever with a custom Impregnator/Boastful friend, Impregnator/Jerk friend, and Impregnator/Caring friend; but none of my methods have been working even after 100+ weeks.
Your player needs to have the bitchy trait, the impregnator friend cannot have the boastful trait, your relationship is better than "bad" and you yourself are not pregnant.

T

Teasm

yeah on SO's discord page, but its kinda slow and bare....least for the time being.....

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
It's not referring to the Tanya Event, it's referring to the random event where some random chick yells at your impregnator friend about getting her pregnant and leaving.
Ok, thank you for the clarification. I've never had that event happen until last night while testing more combinations of traits, having never run into that event before I misread the Changelog as referring to the Tanya Event.

Having said that, does this event only activate when you choose "Wine" in the Tanya Event Chain? Because, again, I've never encountered that event before, in the (I want to say) ~2-3 years playing this game. It's only until recently that I've started following these games on forums as well as the blogspots.

Desert Pone

Mar 9, 2018
has anyone ever gotten the cum inside version of the selling panties scene of the shyness cure? so far all iv managed to see is the "kiss her to distract her" option
also i think something is bugged with the photo-booth in the mall scene, somehow, despite an extra 20 male NPCs and a 1% on all but jerk personality generation percentage every time i get the male version its always "heres your clothes" instead of the fun endings that you might expect from a jerk

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Does anyone know the requirements to the "Nude" route and the "Public Consummation" route for marriage? I checked the wiki and it wasn't there.

acid_11

Aug 12, 2017
has anyone ever gotten the cum inside version of the selling panties scene of the shyness cure? so far all iv managed to see is the "kiss her to distract her" option
also i think something is bugged with the photo-booth in the mall scene, somehow, despite an extra 20 male NPCs and a 1% on all but jerk personality generation percentage every time i get the male version its always "heres your clothes" instead of the fun endings that you might expect from a jerk
How do you know there are such events?

catapsis

May 29, 2017
You can check what's in custom events by opening the "event_name.vm" file in notepad.

So, for example, the shyness cure scenes are all in "\newlife\additional_scenes\official_content\ShynessCure.vm".

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes