Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Iirc you need a sleazy bf for this one.
Just checked my custom NPC, he has the sleazy trait. Maybe there is a trait that blocks it?

has anyone ever gotten the cum inside version of the selling panties scene of the shyness cure?
There's a selling panties scene in Shyness Cure? I never knew. OK, I just checked the ShynessCure vm, and it's there, but I can't seem to get her to storm off in my testing of that scene. I don't know what to do there, after "Lie" it's either, she gives you a second chance or you end the scene there.

Happenstance

May 20, 2017
has anyone ever gotten the cum inside version of the selling panties scene of the shyness cure?
The guy NPC needs specific traits I think. Sleazy and Impregnator are a good start.

and it's there, but I can't seem to get her to storm off in my testing of that scene.
If your skirt is about knee-length or longer, you can choose to lie about having taken off your panties without getting found out. Then you have to fall during the skating thing so that your friend storms off, at which point, if you have the Nice trait, you get the option to go after her.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Just checked my custom NPC, he has the sleazy trait. Maybe there is a trait that blocks it?
No, I'm pretty sure sleazy is it. You have to take him dress shopping for him to bring up the idea, however. And of course there's some randomness involved because reasons. So save, take him dress shopping, reload until it comes up.

If your skirt is about knee-length or longer, you can choose to lie about having taken off your panties without getting found out. Then you have to fall during the skating thing so that your friend storms off, at which point, if you have the Nice trait, you get the option to go after her.
And this, right here, is exactly what people find frustrating about this game and why I stopped being a patron. The main content for a whole month is one scene that only happens if you have such and such specific traits, your bf has such and such other traits, you've never slept together under a full moon on a Tuesday, and then the scene randomly fires if you choose the faffing about on a weeknight option which normally doesn't do anything. Ridiculous. And this one wasn't even written by SO, but by a fan/contributor.

D

Deleted member 237

Does anyone know the requirements to the "Nude" route and the "Public Consummation" route for marriage? I checked the wiki and it wasn't there.
jerk, sleazy, crude, choose him when going dress shopping.

Desert Pone

Mar 9, 2018
No, I'm pretty sure sleazy is it. You have to take him dress shopping for him to bring up the idea, however. And of course there's some randomness involved because reasons. So save, take him dress shopping, reload until it comes up.

And this, right here, is exactly what people find frustrating about this game and why I stopped being a patron. The main content for a whole month is one scene that only happens if you have such and such specific traits, your bf has such and such other traits, you've never slept together under a full moon on a Tuesday, and then the scene randomly fires if you choose the faffing about on a weeknight option which normally doesn't do anything. Ridiculous. And this one wasn't even written by SO, but by a fan/contributor.
yah, according to the YML heres the conditions for just getting the damn scene: partygirl friend, friend wearing a skirt, PC wearing a skirt, male must not be any of the following: boss, disabled, non random, relationship past "date", Horse,
PC must also be shy (well, this at least makes sense)
and of course the flag that you have done this scene is set before you do anything at all so it means a fuck ton of reloading a save
and of course i can't do what i would do for the cheating blackmail scene and adjust the weightings to get the path i want couse there are no damn weightings and the scene path flags seem to just pop up out of thin air, i don't know shit about how to make new scenes but i can put 2 and 2 together when i see "$scene.addWeightedItem("ORAL",20)" in the blackmail scene and figure out that 20 = 20% chance
so in the end i can only conclude a few things: the weightings for the shyness cure scene aren't in the code, the weightings seem to change, and there seems to be a dislike for the ice skating path

so there you go, the good stuff is gated behind so many invisible weightings its like putting on heavy plate armor then jumping off a cliff and flying by just flapping your arms, its possible yes, but you need multiple "perfect" rolls in a row

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Thanks to everyone for the clarification on those scenes.

I believe I found an exploit of sorts in terms of testing the weights for the ShynessCure event, I copied the files in the "Official_Content" folder and pasted them into "User_Custom_Scenes" folder, then in-game chose the test scene activity. I'm not sure if anyone on the forum has already thought of that but I thought it was a simpler way to roll the dice. Although I did find some weird activity when doing this:

1st, When reloading saves on the ShynessCure event the game would randomly think my character wasn't wearing panties, forcing me to reload again to be able to choose "Lie"

2nd, When testing the JerkBlackmail event this way, I came across an error saying my character has never cheated before and to report this bug, this isn't actually unexpected though because I was testing on a newer save so the error was correct.

lkaze

Jun 16, 2017
This game move tremendously slow, i wonder if the author ran out of idea on how to move on with things?

ElPapiChris

Mar 11, 2018
1st, When reloading saves on the ShynessCure event the game would randomly think my character wasn't wearing panties, forcing me to reload again to be able to choose "Lie"
it chooses a random CASUAL outfit so if you have multiple you should verify that they all have panties jfc

eXtasin

Jan 20, 2018
I am not sure if I should be amazed or terrified but the scene worked fine when:
I had a very short skirt on
My friend who is a partygirl also had a very short skirt on
I have an asshole boyfriend

In real life

acid_11

Aug 12, 2017
I am not sure if I should be amazed or terrified but the scene worked fine when:
I had a very short skirt on
My friend who is a partygirl also had a very short skirt on
I have an asshole boyfriend

In real life
Not sure this is not getting lost in translation... :pokerFace:

souligniter

Jun 26, 2017
Even after getting the Shyness Cure event to work, i was still locked to the shy trait options.
Is this intentional ?

D

Deleted member 237

Even after getting the Shyness Cure event to work, i was still locked to the shy trait options.
Is this intentional ?
AFAIK, the event doesn't really remove the "shy" trait and isn't meant to do it.

Enthusiass

Jun 21, 2018
If my previous tinfoilhat theory about SO is correct, we should be seeing another "update" to keep his patrons happy in first few days of August.

Naiora

Jul 1, 2017
If my previous tinfoilhat theory about SO is correct, we should be seeing another "update" to keep his patrons happy in first few days of August.
As you've said, SO just released a new "dev version" on patreon. Who knows how large it actually is since there is nothing on it on the peasant blog.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes