Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Anyone know what tiny nugget he decided to add this update?
Changelog:

Major changes & additions:
  • A major overhaul of how Love is handled. The goal is to make love feel more special and give the player more feedback about it. No longer will it be something that just sort of happens in the background whenever the player spends long enough sleeping with someone.
    • The core functionality remains the same: love is tracked separately for pc and npc, and it's handled in 5 main categories (none, some, confused, crush, love). This means that volunteer & commissioned writers will not need to change how they work. Besides, I think this foundation is fine.
    • The PC can now only be in love with one person at once, and can only have 3 at crush or higher.
    • The PC's Love will start to dwindle over time if she spends enough weeks without gaining any at all.
    • The love-threshold system has been completely replaced. Previously a total love+liking threshold had to be met for love to increase. Now, there's a new 'compatibility' system that returns a maximum love-level. This is influenced by liking & attraction so compatibility can increase over time but it won't always go all the way to true-love for all men. This is to make it more meaningful to find a man who matches the PC's traits and also to lead to potential late-game decisions, such as having to decide if a boyfriend the PC has a crush on (but no more) is 'good enough'.
  • Four new 'Crush Dream” scenes that can trigger when the PC develops a crush on a man.
  • New decision scenes that trigger when the PC falls in or out-of love with a man. These give the player a bit more control over who their character loves as well as making it more obvious when it happens.
Minor changes:
  • Camisoles can now be cropped.
  • As requested by Vasmat99218, added makeout actions to expose or remove the PC's top.
  • Added an ultimatum requested by Adrianna N. on Patreon where you can insist your partner go down on you even if he's refused. This must be taken the turn after the refusal and is not available for shy or low-self-esteem characters. If he doesn't comply the second time then your character will end the makeout as if the “leave me alone” action was chosen.
  • Modified the relationship effects of enjoyable sex. This will now have a lower impact on liking.
  • The week summary will now show some information about important love changes.
  • Increased NPC liking gain from some non-sexual situations. It should now be more practical to get a man to like you without sleeping with him. Bear in mind though that liking gain from a single encounter is typically capped so you can't become best buds just from one fantastic date.
  • Having a conversation with a boring man will now not drop the pc's liking all the way to DISLIKED – this should require him to actually annoy/anger/offend her, not just be a bit dull.
  • Some tweaks to text & balance for conversations.
  • Saur reported that the PC's reactions to a gloating impregnator NPC when she informs him that she's pregnant needed better handling for baby-crazy PCs. This has now been updated. I also restricted the choices for low-self-esteem PCs in that situation so they can no longer express their annoyance at the man.
  • Made a change to cunnilingus orgasms suggested by Ammut. Instead of being capped at 2 the cap is now based on your fitness skill with +1 if you have the passionate_lover trait. At skill 95+ you can come 4 times (or 5 with the trait). Moderation? What's that?
  • Baby-crazy and (to a lesser extent) maternal PCs get a bonus to love and love-compatibility the first time they discover a particular man has got them pregnant.
Changes for user-submitted content:
  • Added getShortDesc methods to male NPCs. This is based on some content I wrote for the new top-removal makeout action that I felt might be useful in other scenes. It provides a short phrase describing the NPC, randomly selected from all applicable ones.
  • Added a debugging section to the writing guide with a link to , an online yaml syntax checker that's useful in figuring out the dreaded “Error tokenizing YAML” issue.
Bugfixes:
  • Fixes to text issues. Thanks to Saur, MadCat, Flanjygo, Saint Destiny, OrangeJuice and Kyle Quesom for reporting some of these.
  • Added a missing line in the standing-position tickle action. Thanks to Saint Destiny for reporting this one.
  • Increased the amount by which the shynessCure increaseArousalTo macro increases arousal on each recursion. This should hopefully stop MacroOverflowExceptions when the character's arousal is increased from a very low value to a high one.
  • Fixed a bug reported by Eulexia where the cunnilingus “remove panties” action had badly messed up output if used early in the scene.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
had a virus alert with zippy dl
prob a false positive but till confirmed by some 1 that knows wht they are talking about
suggest caution

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
had a virus alert with zippy dl
prob a false positive but till confirmed by some 1 that knows wht they are talking about
suggest caution
You mean the dl I posted? I also checked online and didn't get anything, you could also always check for it yourself if you're not sure about it.

Reactions: jason95821

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
You mean the dl I posted? I also checked online and didn't get anything, you could also always check for it yourself if you're not sure about it.
if it is the zippy post then yes that is the one
it prob was just a false positive
it happens ^_-

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
View attachment 19646

Overview:
Newlife is an erotic text-based female-perspective RPG. In this game you'll usually play as a man who's accidentally transformed into a woman - make a new life for yourself, be seduced by charming (or sleazy) men and generally have a fun sexy time. Alternatively, you can select the female start, begin as a woman and play the whole game without changing gender at all.
Updated: June 30, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.4.20 patreon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:​

Download:

- - - - -
thanks to @Dnds for sharing
What is it its a game? Softwere for the game? And how to use it

vultron

May 19, 2018
I find it rather absurd how this guy doesn't seem to get mad at his friend for what she did to him he is way too chill about it I'd probably break her neck on the spot or bare minimum verbally berate her in the most savage way possible. lmao

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Good game, would be really awesome with pics or gifs, I donno how easy it is to add or the modding potential of this game though. I think I remember the dev said a long time ago they wouldn't do it 'cause of how big the game file would become too big, which I don't really care about as I got tons of space on my PC and any video game these days are bloated.

Nanoboto

Aug 6, 2017
Do any of you guys know how to trigger the SellPanties scene in the Shyness Cure event? According to the Editor it would be a follow up scene of Ice Skating, when you trip your friend and then Chase Her. But for me the scene always ends with the friend just leaving after I trip her and that's it, no follow up.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
This game move tremendously slow, i wonder if the author ran out of idea on how to move on with things?
Seems like more like got bored and the sweet sweet Patreon money was to good to give up.

T

Tiffany Jocelyn

It would be nice to add more stuff to spend your money on, like upgrading your apartment, or house with kids bedroom(s) and furniture.
A nanny bot that you have to buy would be cool.
Maternity clothes are needed; maybe a specialized store?:heartcoveredeyes:
The scenes are well written and give a good approximation of my pov however most guy's that I've been with can usually go two or three times before I wear them out!:happyblush:HeyGuys:
Some things could be automatic like sex and sleeping with your husband at night.
In the morning you could add a scene of you and your man taking a shower together before breakfast with the kids?:heartcoveredeyes:

This game has a lot of possibilities.:angel:

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
Attention!!!!

There is a virus in the file. Chrome is down. That's why I formatted it on the computer. virus changing the dll file in windows

zordor0

May 6, 2018
Do any of you guys know how to trigger the SellPanties scene in the Shyness Cure event? According to the Editor it would be a follow up scene of Ice Skating, when you trip your friend and then Chase Her. But for me the scene always ends with the friend just leaving after I trip her and that's it, no follow up.
you have skate and falldown youself and flash your panties to your friend to get that

johndoe191713

Jul 28, 2017
First of all you need the "Nice" trait. When the girl tells you to take panties off, lie to her. When you get to the ice ring you have to push yourself and fall(need low dance and fitness). Girl then storms off and you can run after her

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
So we still get not new content, only bug fixes and some shitty changes? If i were donating to this guy i'd be outraged.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes