Barbie

Aug 17, 2017
I got a "Threat Detected" chime on all the front page links. Does anyone have a clean Mega link? Looking at the last few pages here, while they could be false, I don't want to take the chance.

Sep 10, 2017
I got a "Threat Detected" chime on all the front page links. Does anyone have a clean Mega link? Looking at the last few pages here, while they could be false, I don't want to take the chance.
I don't understand... I took mine from the LEWD link in the front page ( ) and scanned it just above you ( )

How do you guys get these false positives?

Edit: Feel free to download it from the above link and throw the file in virustotal.com yourself, feel free to also check that the SHA-256 hash is identical (or should be, at least)

d34dsp4wn

Aug 18, 2016
I find it rather absurd how this guy doesn't seem to get mad at his friend for what she did to him he is way too chill about it I'd probably break her neck on the spot or bare minimum verbally berate her in the most savage way possible. lmao
What'd I miss?

Barbie

Aug 17, 2017
I posted a Mega link on the last page.
I must have missed it. Sorry but thank you.
When I tried to download it and kept getting Threat Detected I just focused in on seeing why or if it really was a virus.

D

Deleted member 237

There are 3 patron-only posts in august, can somebody tell what they are about? And if there is really bugfix version, it would be great if somebody uploaded it.

chingow

Aug 21, 2018
Is there anyway to see/create clothing in this game or change the stats of clothes? One of the biggest things that has kept me going in this game is the clothing description, and I'd love to be able to make my own.

tysssart

Aug 17, 2017
Is there anyway to see/create clothing in this game or change the stats of clothes? One of the biggest things that has kept me going in this game is the clothing description, and I'd love to be able to make my own.
I agree, creating custom clothes would be a great addition to the game. Why haven't SO added something like this, even the last part of the patreon goal, which is somewhat vague (mildly speaking) and has been close to reaching the goal for ages now without actually reaching it. That goal only mentions an way to generate outfits automatically, any actual custom clothes made by the users are not on the table it seems. :(

Perhaps you can do it with the "user submitted mod content" that SO made available to the users to create their own scenes? Using that to mod the game is far beyond my ability though, way to much actual coding involved and way to little knowledge of coding on my part. I really doubt you can use it to actually change core game mechanics such as stats on clothing, since SO likes to have full control of how the game works.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
There are 3 patron-only posts in august, can somebody tell what they are about? And if there is really bugfix version, it would be great if somebody uploaded it.
One of those posts says SplendidOstrich is "working on a new game", pretty much. The other two are inner circle updates so I don't know the details. One of them is about toned bodies, and the other is an update for august.

Also sorry it took so long to upload the bugfixed version, but here it is

@wynin

LEET

May 29, 2017
A new game? Before this one is truly finished? There is still no way to get in depth anal sex, or anything other than vanilla.

Dnds

Out to Play
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
A new game? Before this one is truly finished? There is still no way to get in depth anal sex, or anything other than vanilla.
Well, thats just how things go with these games, you'll not see a lot of them finished, especially if there was a lot of stuff planned. Even Fenoxo (who is good and had support at the time) left some unfinished stuff on his first project, CoC. You just get used to it after a while.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes