Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Nope but heres the change log [INFO]Major changes & additions:

Three new events, completing the various options boyfriends have to propose marriage.

Minor changes & bugfixes:

Fixes to text issues. Thanks to Max Mustermann, Megh, KTDid, Starglider, Saur and Atc for reporting problems they found.
Fixed a bug reported by Blargan where an error message is displayed if the pc has sex as a blackjack forfeit and this was the last action of the game.
Added an alternative path suggested by Nemo and Der Kittin Kampf where an impregnator NPC can lie to a virgin who's noticed a condom breaking and tell her that it's intact and she's misreading the situation because of her inexperience.
Fixed some issues around the description of the player's new outfit in the shopping befriend situation. Thanks to Megh for flagging up that this wasn't working properly with some outfits.
Fixed a bug reported by Blargan where some state from sex during the blackjack scene wasn't being cleared properly and could affect sexual encounters with other men later in the party.
[/INFO]

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
For the ostriches mouth The conditions are:

Impreg NPC lying about the feeling of a broken condom with virgin PCs

- Doggy, standing or missionary scene (not anal or cowgirl)
- Player asks him to replace the condom (asking him to pull out will just lead to him lying about doing that)
- The NPC would refuse to do so (the lying is an alternative to the 'refuses to wear one' path)
- Impregnator trait
- Not a safe day
- PC is not on the pill
- PC is not knowingly pregnant
- PC is a virgin

The check on whether he agrees to replace it hasn't changed since the previous version. However, I've discovered a small issue there: impregnators were getting a bonus because they'd then attempt to sabotage it, but this shouldn't apply to replacing broken ones. That'll be changed for the next release.
The easiest way to get him to refuse you is if he doesn't like you. Jerk personality will also help.

@TCMS, can you also add this to op

Edit second line added to explain

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaparzo

bestfriends

Nov 21, 2016
For the ostriches mouth The conditions are:

- Doggy, standing or missionary scene (not anal or cowgirl)
- Player asks him to replace the condom (asking him to pull out will just lead to him lying about doing that)
- The NPC would refuse to do so (the lying is an alternative to the 'refuses to wear one' path)
- Impregnator trait
- Not a safe day
- PC is not on the pill
- PC is not knowingly pregnant
- PC is a virgin

The check on whether he agrees to replace it hasn't changed since the previous version. However, I've discovered a small issue there: impregnators were getting a bonus because they'd then attempt to sabotage it, but this shouldn't apply to replacing broken ones. That'll be changed for the next release.
The easiest way to get him to refuse you is if he doesn't like you. Jerk personality will also help.

@TCMS, can you also add this to op
thanks!

quite surprised tho, since there's no mention of the "Three new events, completing the various options boyfriends have to propose marriage."

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I know but thats so what has been posted i will send more the more he saysss though a page back someone explained part of it for the last update

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
This is for Blackjack....

Have a house party. Then there is a random chance, that the guests want to play games. Either kissing or black jack. In some cases the player can start the scene too. Not sure. To start the house party, have made a friend (using the "befriend" option or agreeing being friends with Horse).

DickDastardly

Aug 5, 2016
Firstly, thank-you for the upload it is much appreciated, but in all honesty and how much is this person, excuse the pun creaming off people on patreon? I hate to say this, as I don't want to sound a hypocrite as I'm not paying for his/her work. But in my estimation, it seams that they are doing the bare minimum to progress the game forward.

6k a month for what?? Maybe a few lines of code here or there, readdressing previous errors. It pains me to say this, but I think the developer is ripping people off

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Firstly, thank-you for the upload it is much appreciated, but in all honesty and how much is this person, excuse the pun creaming off people on patreon? I hate to say this, as I don't want to sound a hypocrite as I'm not paying for his/her work. But in my estimation, it seams that they are doing the bare minimum to progress the game forward.

6k a month for what?? Maybe a few lines of code here or there, readdressing previous errors. It pains me to say this, but I think the developer is ripping people off
Of course he is its called milking

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016

He used to be much more productive and I was supporting him in those times. Now the additions are really minimal... He could easily hire help to code more content in the game, but he does not. I am confident that this will be a great simulation game in the end, but at the moment, the progress is really slow.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
He could easily hire help to code more content in the game...
While he may have the money to hire an extra coder that does not mean it would be easy to do so.

The game uses a custom engine designed by him which means the new coder would have to be willing to spend the no-productive time needed to learn the engine from its source, because I doubt it has a well documented set of APIs. They would also need to implement an environment that allowed multiple people to work on the project at the same time, and while this is a common requirement it still takes time and effort to do. And then there it the whole copy-right transference issue to handle for any work the new coder does.

3.50 star(s) 34 Votes