Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
i know im creating a few uploads now, mate, also you should put your request in the request section

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Updated first post, promoted thread. Now just waiting till @TCMS gets angry at me. or happy. Or just notice me senpai

Reactions: TCMS

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
  • Your children now have names which are chosen (from a number of preset choices) when the baby is born. You can also ask your partner to name the child, if he's present. Beware though, certain men may use this as an excuse to give free reign to their egos.
Anyone know anything else about this? I thought it would be entertaining to have a guy name my kid something weird/stupid/offensive if it was possible but can't seem to get anything other than them just choosing a random name.

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks i actually deleted my post and put it back since. Known knew i added the file

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Looks like 0.4.8 is out. Changelog is tiny. The milking continues. Given the log I would guess the game might have seen 1 days work. Seems like there was a month worth of obsessing over late teen vs 18 or 19. Jesus, just call is barely legal and move on.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaparzo

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Already on it @Nope, currently uploading. One copy for the other site.... (dark web site)

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
This one adds a new sex scene: standing from behind. This adds some much-needed variety to sexual encounters in locations without beds.

Major changes & additions:

Added a new sex scene.

Renamed the 18/19 age category to late_teens, along with a disclaimer that this means they're at least 18. This affects custom NPCs as well, so any that you've created with eighteen_nineteen as their age will need it replaced with the late_teens.

Minor changes & bugfixes:

Fixes to text issues. Thanks to Saur and OrangeJuice for reporting problems they found.

Added a new trait requested by Klaus S for custom male npcs: INFERTILE. This will only ever appear on custom characters and never randomly – you need to set it in the yml file to have such a character appear. The trait makes him unable to get you pregnant, although it has no effect on in-game text – presumably neither him nor your character is actually aware of his infertility.

Increased the relationship penalty when your partner forgets your anniversary.

Fixed a problem with timings in the nightclub reported by OrangeJuice that could lead to the scene ending when you were deciding who to approach.

GOFILE -

Kaparzo

Donor
Nov 14, 2016
Amazing, another milker... And he started out so well in my opinion. Pledged many tens of dollars to him, but cancelled a few months ago. Glad I did.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Yea I was pledging too back when the updates were actually decent chunks of content. Just seems like a ripoff now.

Reactions: Kaparzo

LEET

May 29, 2017
I stopped the moment when I thought 0 dollars was sufficient enough when he started talking about how Java of all languages was hard to write for. Seriously, I know of kids who can do better in a week. That and he said that this game is full time and if he didn't want to finish it, he said that with Java, he could get any high paying job as a programmer.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Okay, I know we are hating on SplendidOstrich but can someone tell me how to get the new scene?

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Okay, I know we are hating on SplendidOstrich but can someone tell me how to get the new scene?
It is just a generic standing non-bed sex scene. Similar to how you would access doggy style on the bed. Cock out, panties removed, somewhat aroused, standing, choose the "Do it from behind" option.

3.40 star(s) 35 Votes