Unity Completed Newona, Ritual Offering to The Depraved God ~ The Surrender of the Transforming Gender-bent TS Exorcist Girl [v1.03] [I'm moralist]

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes

Touhoupedia

Dec 12, 2017
They really missed a chance with this game, a lot more unique enemies, a 7-9 hand size and lewd CG animations for each enemy for if you're winning or losing, an endless/VS mode, and it'd be peak.
Extra points if they kept your level of corruption in mind for those scenes and made extras

myloveissmash

Dec 4, 2019
This gets frustrating enough that it made me resort to full on cheating. The thing is that your mana pool changes per encounter so I can't just make it so that I could start at like 30 mana. Funny though is that it also allowed me to see the enemie's mana pool so I just set it to 0 so that they can't act.

I have played Chrono Ark and that game may be difficult at times but its certainly have better card game implementation than this.

Reactions: wazxy

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
Kinda grouchy that a Happy End (I assume Eldrich=0) doesn't fully unlock the CGs.

Would also agree that the card limit makes it difficult to really play around with deck builds; I'm not sure anything aside from stuffing your deck with cards like False Restraint is really all that viable in this game (though False Restraint + Tiheera! is a pretty nice combo when you can manage it). Also, Defense cost should be 0, nothing is more fucked than drawing that card just to draw another Defense card after it. TBH Transient card relics in general kind of stunk as they eat up real estate on the very limited card draws.

kirikus

Nov 26, 2018
In my opinion, CCG is gimmicky, but still fun; there are actually a few ways to build deck, and you can switch them for specific rooms (i.e. enemies).
There are multiple win conditions: discard opponent's cards, drain it's mana, keep you hand full so that "add junk to hand" misses you... Strategies that work vs some enemies will utterly fail vs others, right until the point there you can break the game back.

I have read that some use Tarot, while I never generated any.

Decks I used, in order that I could assemble them:
  1. aggro rush with junk
  2. Big hits relying on luck and stalling with Hearts, best cards: discard for 5dmg and "add 3 cards to deck, 1 of which deals 8dmg for 1 mana".
  3. Burn with "3 dmg each turn" card, as alternative win condition vs non-discarding enemies.
  4. Discard control, same deck as before but I stall by removing cards.
  5. Mana control, I fill their with junk and drain their mana
  6. Combo-rush with "1: draw 3, gain 9 mana and 10-mana curse" and "discard card to deal it's mana as dmg", using graveyard-tutors, deck tutors and discard synergies
This is not a trivial amount of variety.

Also, for those who are suffering: you can avoid picking temporary cards, there comes a point then Defences and Foxes just don't work with your gameplan. Gold rewards are safe to pick 100% of the time, while white should be avoided.

DickMaster

Jul 12, 2017
Deck building games are generally garbage, but this one definitely brings the average even lower than that.
Nope, Slay the spire is actually really fucking good, and i don't even like the deckbuilders, so yeah. Honorable mention to Neoverse and Phantom Rose (the first one) as some really good stuff as well.

The problem here isn't the deckbuilding genre, but rather that this game is really crappy in the gameplay department, what with the very limited hand size, the enemies being able to directly flood your hand with curse cards thus stunlocking you for good (there is a good reason StS doesn't go overboard with this kind of crap), enemies that can purge both your whole deck and discard pile (graveyard) at the same time, random (muder) Hoboes that can oneshot you on turn one and lust deck that is pretty much invalidated by all of the above thus being more of a flavor thing than anything simply because sex isn't tied to the gameplay in any fucking way whatsoever.

Add to all of the above the bugs (entering the backlog or the shelves with the card list on the campus will brick your game for no apparent reason), and you have very little to no reason not to just drop this and go play Last Evil or something.

If i really had to define this game in a short and simple way i would say this: Good artwork wasted on a very crappy game.

kadeju

Feb 26, 2018
Can someone help me? Cant get it to play. Game starts ok, but when I press New Game, nothing happens. Can access gallery, options everything, just cant start the game o_O

LocherUnited

Apr 15, 2020
Can someone help me? Cant get it to play. Game starts ok, but when I press New Game, nothing happens. Can access gallery, options everything, just cant start the game o_O
Does the button not react if you click on it or are you seeing a black screen? If latter, you can wait for a minute or two. For me the very first start took quite a long time to load.

ok567

Apr 3, 2018
I found a bug in "Stairwell of lingering memory" (The Molded Layer 2F). When you open the suicide note on the chair, you fight a senior spirit (?). When you defeat it, you get golden flame reward and blue flame reward. the golden reward is bugged which you cant get it. but when you reload the save, the suicide note is back and golden reward is interactable. you can farm rewards infinitely
111.PNG

PulseOver

Oct 15, 2018
The first enemy, an insect, filled my deck with parasites and put me in perpetual loop. I can't die and game keep hinting me to use the demon card. Lemme die so I can replay goddammit. Man, the tutorial was OK but I wasn't expecting the steep difficulty curve on the first fucking fight.

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
The first enemy, an insect, filled my deck with parasites and put me in perpetual loop. I can't die and game keep hinting me to use the demon card. Lemme die so I can replay goddammit. Man, the tutorial was OK but I wasn't expecting the steep difficulty curve on the first fucking fight.
Yeah, you can't actually die in fights or surrender, which is dumb. You just keep build eldritch until you use demon cards to win. You can't even quit out of the fight, wtf.

Gierka

Dec 2, 2017
Nope, Slay the spire is actually really fucking good, and i don't even like the deckbuilders, so yeah. Honorable mention to Neoverse and Phantom Rose (the first one) as some really good stuff as well.

The problem here isn't the deckbuilding genre, but rather that this game is really crappy in the gameplay department, what with the very limited hand size, the enemies being able to directly flood your hand with curse cards thus stunlocking you for good (there is a good reason StS doesn't go overboard with this kind of crap), enemies that can purge both your whole deck and discard pile (graveyard) at the same time, random (muder) Hoboes that can oneshot you on turn one and lust deck that is pretty much invalidated by all of the above thus being more of a flavor thing than anything simply because sex isn't tied to the gameplay in any fucking way whatsoever.

Add to all of the above the bugs (entering the backlog or the shelves with the card list on the campus will brick your game for no apparent reason), and you have very little to no reason not to just drop this and go play Last Evil or something.

If i really had to define this game in a short and simple way i would say this: Good artwork wasted on a very crappy game.
I did say "generally garbage", not "always garbage", btw.

SubtleCopy

May 4, 2021
I just want to say that you can make a 4-card "Exodia" deck to make every opponent a joke from Turn 1 once you find all the pieces.

>Mounting (8-cost Fight; opponent discards hand, and takes damage equal to number discarded)
>Kisaijima Possession Ritual (1-cost Exorcism; cast 1 other card in hand without paying mana)
>Dndure [sic] the Fear (1-cost Fight; heal 4 cards from graveyard) OR Bathe Fresh Air (2-cost Fight; remove all Debuff cards in deck and hand, then heal 3 cards from graveyard)
>Refurbishment of the corpse (1-cost Witch; add 1 card from graveyard to hand)

Turn is basically Kisaijima on Mounting > heal > Refurbishment on heal card. It takes a long while, but your opponent can't do squat.

Last edited:

wirednull

Jan 2, 2018
I just want to say that you can make a 4-card "Exodia" deck to make every opponent a joke from Turn 1 once you find all the pieces.

>Mounting (8-cost Fight; opponent discards hand, and takes damage equal to number discarded)
>Kisaijima Possession Ritual (1-cost Exorcism; cast 1 other card in hand without paying mana)
>Dndure [sic] the Fear (1-cost Fight; heal 4 cards from graveyard) OR Bathe Fresh Air (2-cost Fight; remove all Debuff cards in deck and hand, then heal 3 cards from graveyard)
>Refurbishment of the corpse (1-cost Witch; add 1 card from graveyard to hand)

Turn is basically Kisaijima on Mounting > heal > Refurbishment on heal card. It takes a long while, but your opponent can't do squat.
Also Add in Courage or Fast Step for insurance.

2.90 star(s) 13 Votes