Unity Completed Newona, Ritual Offering to The Depraved God ~ The Surrender of the Transforming Gender-bent TS Exorcist Girl [v1.03] [I'm moralist]

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes

wirednull

Jan 2, 2018
Idk, l thought the aspect of Deck size=HP was neat. Looking through the card gallery though l'd say there are barely any powerful cards or ones worth building a deck around. Risking Life and Revival were literally the only two cards that carried my zero Eldricht NG run. You can find plenty of ways to draw and gain mana, but dealing damage itself seems pretty scarce.
The game as a whole feels like "Bare bones beacuse you're paying for the hentai" (which granted is my cup of tea, so. Sure.)
Try building a deck with just Expropriation, Flash Step, Shinigami of Nue and Aiki or just Flash Step, Shinigami of Nue and Aiki on the final boss. And depending on how many of those cards you have add Dndure of Fear or Bathe Fresh Air into the mix.

Reactions: ChungusRin

whittle

Dec 18, 2023
Establishing crappy game mechanics narrativley doesn't make them suck less. It also doesn't excuse not being able to access the menu during combat.
The game does at least give you an option to load after a match where you've raised the eldritch level (at the very least, where you've raised it from 0->1), and keeps an autosave just prior to any fight. I would agree that just giving the menu would be better, but it's usually still marginally better than reopening the program.

Reactions: KarylSummer

xivas

Oct 8, 2023
Finished my Eld0 run on "first try". In quotations because the only way I got through it was through save-scumming the entire run, so not sure if this still counts as "first try" lol

All the drops have a chance for higher rarity cards, and you can save after beating a mob, and reload infinitely until you get the cards you want. About half way through you will more or less have all the cards you need. Relics are really what you are looking for later on.

You can also just "Retreat" after going through couple levels. This will put you back in the beginning of the zone, but you keep the cards you found (I think also the rare relics too? not too sure).

My deck was mainly Witch cards as I think they have a very powerful combo due to "Tiheera!" (3*) being bonkers OP other than against few monsters that use hand manipulation.

Tiheera! allows you to, at beginning of your turn, discard a card at hand and get another one from graveyard back. This means you can discard debuffs or cards with graveyard effect, and able to reuse other good cards from graveyard. Great when you generate debuffs yourself, or when enemy gives you a lot of dumb cards like Serious Curse. Just toss them all!

Once you are able to beef up your deck with various means (relics, debuffs, transient cards), you will have a decently healthy deck despite most of them being useless debuffs. But since you are using cards from graveyard each turn it really doesnt matter. I had an easier time fighting later boss monsters who like to shove debuff cards in your deck than earlier monsters when I dont have any relics, because your real deck is in your graveyard.

For support cards, I prefer Eros cards like "Evil Sex Toys", which allow you to tutor 2 Witch cards from your deck while adding 2 debuff cards to it (which is actually a positive for you). These debuffs/transient cards are also great for other offensive Witch cards that deal damage base on them. 1-2 recovery cards in case your Tiheera gets sent to graveyard before you find it.

Other combat cards like "One two punch" "Amadzumi - Convallaria" are also good damage choices since they deal damage when sent to graveyard, and are decent too when played from hand.

You can also pair with hand manipulation cards if you are up against oponents that draws only 1-2 card per turn as you have a good selection due to Fresh Familiar and other cards. It's pretty funny when you clear their hand and they just do nothing for one round, and you bring back the card from GY to discard their hand again.

Of course, normally to get all the right cards is near impossible on a normal first time run. At one point I feel like I am seeing the load screen more than the actual fight lol. I dont think its worth the effort and I wouldnt suggest it honestly. Just play/lose normally. You can get Eld0 runs MUCH easier on a NG+ run.

If you want Eld0 runs, you can use one Demon card occasionally to get past some hard boss fights. Just remember to lower your Eld level before using it again (Gaze into mirror, etc).

I do wish there were more scenes tho.........

azir193201

Sep 1, 2018
are there any other games with status screens like this one? really liked the art that was done for it, as well as its development with eld lvls

MartianMage

Jun 7, 2021
This is the deck I used to beat the game with eldritch level 0 not losing any battle:
newodeck01.png
newodeck02.png
newodeck03.png
The strategy is to basically just sit around with "tiheera" and "watch over stickers" recycling your graveyard while the enemy kill themselves trying to kill you. The deck is littered with cards that damage enemy when they are sent to the graveyard. The numerous white birch cards are used to nuke enemy for cost efficient damage and you'll find yourself sitting with a lot of mana with this setup(since you don't really need to use the cards and you can just sit there and observe the situation taking hits) so if you draw mysterious power you can just dump all 15 mana for 1 fat nuke.

There are still some fluff cards in the deck cause I don't have more false restraints and canvalleria to fit into the deck. That's basically this game's problem. There's no way to buy or make specific cards so building decks around specific strategies revolve save scumming when picking up cards so you can reload til you get the right cards.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Log_Launcher
3.00 star(s) 14 Votes