Ashani

Nov 1, 2017
Are some of the cards bugged?

Got appearance down to Trashy Appearance but I still need to tap 2 allies instead of the 1 it claims should only need now.

Also bought a couple of copies of Rumors and the other sexual cards (and fully upgraded them), but Rumors++ (have honestly not tested the base Rumors card) doesn't seem to ever lower her influence?

Am using an old save so if no one else has seen these bugs can try just switching to a new save file.
Appearance card is indeed bugged and author is aware of it. Not sure about other cards

By the way did anyone manage to get pimp and prostitute allies ? And also improved Cassandras ex husband ally ?

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
Are some of the cards bugged?

Got appearance down to Trashy Appearance but I still need to tap 2 allies instead of the 1 it claims should only need now.

Also bought a couple of copies of Rumors and the other sexual cards (and fully upgraded them), but Rumors++ (have honestly not tested the base Rumors card) doesn't seem to ever lower her influence?

Am using an old save so if no one else has seen these bugs can try just switching to a new save file.
I can also confirm that 'Trashy Appearance' requires tapping two allies instead of the listed one

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
Does anyone know the new (v.12) cheat code? The old (v.9) doesn't work any more.
I didn't pay the extra $5 this month for the cheats, sorry - but I did realize that I have access to builds for different systems (which in the OP are 3 versions out of date!) though, so here's that:

Mac
#!SUtXwArI!qpNUpuh7QCNnz9f0g8TTjbFdz5ar6miy6NAnq0YhyPI

Linux:
#!eQ1HQaiZ!3NLu1MKI378QWA2a6YS3-NsK-IucWUrBWR1v2gy1tjM

junito

May 27, 2017
where to get a loyal pimp to the event o red light district?
and 3 event in mind card dont show any tips?

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
the pimp event occurs randomly in getto and/or red light district. To recruit the pimp you have to have min 23 cards in the deck and the deck should contain min 3 "money hoarding" cards (these cards will be premanently removed from your deck as price for recruiting him).

ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
the pimp event occurs randomly in getto and/or red light district. To recruit the pimp you have to have min 23 cards in the deck and the deck should contain min 3 "money hoarding" cards (these cards will be premanently removed from your deck as price for recruiting him).
Also of note is that those cards CANNOT be upgraded

You do need three upgraded money cards, but that's for an upgrade (not the initial purchase)

Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
His games have something in them... i start really liking the girls and even feel bad for doing bad things with them. I will watch all scenes (which are really creative and beautiful) and will convince myself that nothing happened :D

Aug 22, 2017
This is an early days game and I am really liking the premise! I have only played one other Pyograra game and that is soldiers life can tell this will be in the same vein. I do have a criticism though and it more around taste more than the design of the game I think. I think the game actually makes Cassandra be too much of push over too quickly or at least through the blackmail scenes it seems very one-sided.

It is a given she has a head start and therefore you have to grind through her card onslaught but maybe because of the lack of content right now (which i can totally understand) there is little to show of her taking initiative or even blackmailing the protag. I like these kind of games more when the one you are trying to dominate fights back, perhaps that is why I like BF games so much, part of the thrill is overcoming an equal challenge. It is even alluded that Cassandra is used to being 'top' or enjoys controlling (even though her innate sub nature maybe becoming exposed) I just wondered if more stuff like that may be added? Mechanics where Cassandra attempts to wrestle initiative away in the sex scenes or do blackmailing of her own to try to present a greater challenge to the player or even cause a bad end if not careful. I recall soldier's life having something similar and that made the game a lot more compelling for me where the wrestling for who 'lead' was a common theme.

Anyway it is food for thought, if is not Dev's cup of tea or not anyone elses I can totally get that. The game still looks to be fun all the same.

Reactions: ttipsigam

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
For version 0.12: Is there a bug for hiring Bubbles (whore in red light district)? It says she costs 20 money, but even when I have 500 money, I "can't afford her".

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Even when I win it says "Garrick lost". Although my work Goes both to Glory and to resourse of my choosing.

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Bug 0.12 version: "Rumors++" card has no effect (should remove 2 Cassandra influence per sex sexual card played).

xmah1194

Dec 15, 2018
To meet tiffany, just "look around" education street. You need to advance far enough with Cassandra to be able to meet her. For me, I couldn't unlock her until I did the third one down on the 'mind card' blackmailing (when you are choosing which blackmail to use on Cassandra). I don't know if that was a coincidence or a requirement. It should be slightly yellow tinted.

Once you've met her on education street, you have to go back and meet her a couple of more times, then her dorm room is unlocked. That unlocks the Tiffany/Emily content.
Hey, how did you get the third mind card? It's just greened out for me

DancingPriest

Sep 29, 2017
Hey, how did you get the third mind card? It's just greened out for me
Have you done the other blackmailings? If I remember correctly, you have to do at least three per row to unlock the next row. I would recommend doing a full row before moving on to the next. That means you should do the previous 10 blackmailings before you do the green one.

If you've already done them and it's still locked out, you either have a buggy save file, or you need to do something else to unlock it. Try going to the university until you get an event talking about a student protest/gathering. You can also try doing other actions to see if it unlocks it; such as meeting people at other locations, upgrading cards, lowering cassandra's stats, etc.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes