bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
I thought it fitted with the overall flow of the story. The MC's attitude towards her has been fairly consistent, begrudging respect as a worthy foe rather than utter hatred. I'd also like more choice, but think the story makes sense as is.
Agreed.

More options are nice, but Garrick doesn't take things personally and the option for full monster would be questionable given his personality and goals. He's ruthless, but not merciless, if that makes any sense. He does the things he does because it gives him an edge and helps him to win, with a side bonus of being sexually gratifying. He doesn't do them just because he's a psycho and wants to hurt people, and actually values other people to some degree.

He's the kind of guy that'd kill you if you were in the way of him being president, if he thought he could get away with it, but he'd give you a spot in his administration if the hit failed and you got out of his way, even if there were better options.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
This game has improved quite a lot in terms of art since the last time I took a look at it. I have been avoiding it like the plague, but the new preview images and changelog might change that.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Anyone have the controls because when I visit her house, I no longer can see the pictures of the action I'm taking

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
CT for 0.17 with Money, Influence and Energy for MC, and Influence for Cassandra. The values are 4 bytes, so is pretty easy do add another value to the table

moon.buster

Jan 21, 2020
Does anyone know if it is possible to unlock the final set of commands for Cassandra at her home in the current version? I've managed to unlock all rows down to the final command for each row which I can't seem to unlock. Thanks

Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
This probably has been said before, but there should be a way to save and make more than one deck, as it is now, I cannot put the newer sexual cards on my deck because I just lose.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes