Curelt

Jul 8, 2017
One of the best games indeed. Even though i liked the previous game girl much more the variaty increased. So much creativity in many different scenarios. Love his stuff even if art is not top notch

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I haven't made it there yet but isn't it's supposed to be a Contacts stack? The one where she meets bunch of rich dudes?
There's a few others where it doesn't really state what's going on though.

Like the Going On A Date one, that's not with the MC it's with a 40 year old virgin, her biggest fan or a lesbian. In the fanbase section but still I wouldn't have immediately thought date with a fan rather than date with the MC who fingerfucks her in public or something so her fans think bad of her.

StreamLined

Mar 12, 2017
Kind of disappointed in High heels 2, the whole point is to destroy her, suddenly shifting gear into a "feel good" moment was out of place and kind of annoying. Like I felt bad but you should at least have an option to go full monster or something.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Kind of disappointed in High heels 2, the whole point is to destroy her, suddenly shifting gear into a "feel good" moment was out of place and kind of annoying. Like I felt bad but you should at least have an option to go full monster or something.
Agree completely. This "warm" approach combined with the things Gutsandguts mentioned before make me uncomfortable. Garrick corrupts her and her daughter, even giving them away to disgusting strangers, and then gets attached? Ew.

Sep 22, 2018
Sorry if I missed this, but is there anyway to make this full screen or at least be able to see full size rendering without the dialogue blocking it? thx

2wsxcde3

Apr 20, 2017
this is missing a lot of tags: anal, bdsm, blackmail, corruption, exhibitionism, groping, humiliation, incest, male dom, milf, spanking... etc

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Agree completely. This "warm" approach combined with the things Gutsandguts mentioned before make me uncomfortable. Garrick corrupts her and her daughter, even giving them away to disgusting strangers, and then gets attached? Ew.
Yeah, just seems like there should be more options. Make her your personal slave who others get to watch, make her someone you share or make her a total whore who will fuck anything at your command.

The breadth of the content doesn't match how linear it is. I guess they can easily fix that with updates, hopefully they intend to.

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
I've got a constantly repeating special event. Locker room intervju. Is it a bug or what?

EDIT: well, they stopped after a while, must've been a string of bad rolls.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I thought it fitted with the overall flow of the story. The MC's attitude towards her has been fairly consistent, begrudging respect as a worthy foe rather than utter hatred. I'd also like more choice, but think the story makes sense as is.

Who is related with the ic tag?
The antagonist has a daughter.

moonhead

Oct 8, 2016
Any hints and tips on how to play this? I never seem to get any glory, lose every round no matter what and end up with her getting 1000 glory very quickly.

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes