Zero201

Mar 21, 2019
So v16 is out and I must say I am loving the corruption system as always with pyorgara works but I do wish the opening card game had a quit now option that instantly makes cassandra gain a set amount of glory that way the opening is less tedious.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
While we wait for a kind soul to post the update can someone tell me where I can find the savefiles? I'd like to transfer them to the new version instead of playing through the entire game again

• Angry
Reactions: ThornyCervix

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
While we wait for a kind soul to post the update can someone tell me where I can find the savefiles? I'd like to transfer them to the new version instead of playing through the entire game again
Saves should transfer automagically.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Can you cheat glory? I'm not a fan of the barely explained work week, and I keep falling short of the 100 glory requirement to watch the very first Cassandra/Tiffany scene.
It really doesn't help that every time I try to do one, I get stuck in an endless loop where I end up running out of all my....everything. Got annoyed and closed the game several times. Especially the one where I went through 28 rounds without it ending.

Reactions: Count_Chocula

Thalya

Oct 4, 2019
Does somebody have any Information about those 3 special events because as much as i read on patreon it has a 10% chance to occur after the first 10 battles. I am now 30 battles into the game or something like that and didnt see anything new in this term.

Edit: Right after i wrote this a special event came....

superjm

Sep 17, 2017
Can you cheat glory? I'm not a fan of the barely explained work week, and I keep falling short of the 100 glory requirement to watch the very first Cassandra/Tiffany scene.
It really doesn't help that every time I try to do one, I get stuck in an endless loop where I end up running out of all my....everything. Got annoyed and closed the game several times. Especially the one where I went through 28 rounds without it ending.
Cheat Engine works with all stats....

Tam

Aug 28, 2016
does anyone know how to increase resolution or rescale the game? the text barely readable small on 4k screens

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Urgh, I like this one but I'm not a fan of how little control you have over the progression.
Also damn, I couldn't imagine not cheating in this one, holy crap that grind.

But yeah the progression. By the time you have her sucking your dick you're also totally okay with her sucking anyone off? A bit odd, usually in a game like this they become more of your possession before you make them please other people.
Also not a huge fan of how it doesn't explain this like how was I meant to know that Dropped Drink would mean you make some dude face fuck her and have another guy watch the video of it?

P.S if you want to cheat saves:

Last edited:

superjm

Sep 17, 2017
Yes, but Cheat Engine is too hard for us plebs.

We need something a little more...simple.
Ummm I'm not sure what you mean..... Eg: Energy is 100 - Search 100 - (Change Energy value) Energy is 90 - Next Search - , the one that went from 100 to 90 is the one you are looking for....

Qwertynus

Feb 19, 2019
Dropped Drink would mean you make some dude face fuck her and have another guy watch the video of it?

P.S if you want to cheat saves:
I haven't made it there yet but isn't it's supposed to be a Contacts stack? The one where she meets bunch of rich dudes?

3.80 star(s) 73 Votes