Saint1121

Aug 9, 2017
Unless the text values are bugged on the cards, upgrading to ++ is basically never worth it. A good example is the work hard card. Work Hard is 10 Energy for 3 Work, + is 5 for 3, ++ is 15 for 10. However, with the Work Ethic card, Work Hard gives an additional +2. This means that for 15 energy with the use of Work Hard+ you generate more Work per Energy than you would with the Work Hard++ and Work Ethic++. This is the same for basically every card in the game - the cost always becomes more expensive than the value of the card.

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
Unless the text values are bugged on the cards, upgrading to ++ is basically never worth it. A good example is the work hard card. Work Hard is 10 Energy for 3 Work, + is 5 for 3, ++ is 15 for 10. However, with the Work Ethic card, Work Hard gives an additional +2. This means that for 15 energy with the use of Work Hard+ you generate more Work per Energy than you would with the Work Hard++ and Work Ethic++. This is the same for basically every card in the game - the cost always becomes more expensive than the value of the card.
In early to mid game you are right, it often isn't.

However as the game progresses you go from a 5 card "hand" to a 4 card, then to a three card hand. That Work Hard+ doesn't generate enough Work, now. I *want* to be able to get the most out of every card I play.

Because the other half of the equation is generally the more turns Cassandra gets, they worse off the player will be. You want to reduce her Influence quickly, generate a lot of Work and Blackmail, and not run out of Energy or Cash.

Reactions: drone4of2

argen6969

May 28, 2020
how do i advance Alexandria's story i just met her once and now even if i visit her or look around the education district i cant find her or the other girl

PedroV

Apr 30, 2020
Does anyone know how many different endings for each character exist? And what the conditions for them are?
Would like to know to, im stuck with the same ending : cassandra as a maid/sex slave and her daughter as a sex slave. Does ending change if you dont seduce the daughter ? or if you dont explore all the "Love/Tech tree"

Last edited:

Karibuu

Apr 21, 2019
Can't seem to open the .rar files, something about damage files... Anyone else have the same problem and/or have a fix for that?

EDIT:
Figured it out. If anyone else is having the same issue, I fixed it by downloading the Mac version as well. There are 4 files that are damaged (at least for me):

app.info
resources.assets.resS
sharedassets1.assets.resS
RuntimeInitializeOnLoads.json

Just copy those 4 from the Mac version into the ND_Data folder and you're set

Last edited:

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Random, visit location and sometimes you can buy one, you can find one at the gym and dont remember for the others
AFAIK you need to have progressed far enough into the story. Not sure about the exact point though.

It's not like they are especially better than the other ones. You can comfortably win with the non-sexual cards. Aside from flavour the only thing some of them do is bring down glory which you couldn't do before.

Stathos

Jun 26, 2017
random question, I use to prefer how the cards use to work before they were re-balanced. could anyone guide me to modding the files to return the cards to more of their original state?

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes