waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
this game is hard ! each time i mess with cassandra her cards got better!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One of the fun parts of the game is strategizing when you can get back at her different cards, depending on how strong og devious you yourself have become :)

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
One of the fun parts of the game is strategizing when you can get back at her different cards, depending on how strong og devious you yourself have become :)
It's not easy to strategize when a lot of the impovements in your deck that you need are based on lucky finds in the Town between battles. Looking around at random in various districts can be frustrating and is kinda boring, to be honest. For a game that suposedly requires the player to be smart and devious, this is the least clever plot device.

Feyn

Sep 25, 2017
Just finished a full replay. Still one of the best games/creative teams around. They consistently produce new content of high quality, can't wait to play the one they're working on now, Breaking the Princess. Still too early though.

Reactions: Back and waffel

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
It's not easy to strategize when a lot of the impovements in your deck that you need are based on lucky finds in the Town between battles. Looking around at random in various districts can be frustrating and is kinda boring, to be honest. For a game that suposedly requires the player to be smart and devious, this is the least clever plot device.
Well the same can be said about Slay the spire, where you have to choose between random cards and other stuff between battles. But I do agree that this roaming aspect of the game is the one that has the least meat. The primary thing I dread though, at least in the start of the game, is all the bonuses to influence I run into, it's like "shit that is going to cost me another round against Les Bitch >.<"

Last edited:

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
At first you have three priorities:

A) Deny her any Work. (Corrupting the daughter will eventually slow down that Glory benefit). Work = Glory.

B) Let her destroy your Influence as fast as possible. Do nothing to stop it. You want each session over as fast as you can.

C) Generate as much Work as possible in the time you have.

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
Stupid game. There doesn't seem to be ANY way to end a battle. I ran out of Energy in the first round and there appears to be NO WAY I can get more, so I cannot play cards; all I can do is click DONE to let her play her cards and wipe the floor with me.

CORRECTION: my energy gets used up really, really fast, so I basically cannot play any cards for the 3 of the five rounds per battle. It's a long, slow grind to even get started.
To end a battle, get yours or her Influence to 0.

Early on, never try to stop her cards that reduced your Influence. You can't beat her, so generate Work, deny her Work, and build up in the "sandbox" rounds.

Reactions: waffel

Average

Nov 10, 2017
Really enjoyed playing the game so far. It has been mentioned before in this thread but it does bear repeating. You best bet for a long time (perhaps most of the game) is to lose on purpose minimising her work gains while increasing yours. Convert your work to energy after you lose then spend it in the gym to max out your energy. After that you can convert your work to money so you can work on your deck.

Edit: Just started playing from scratch again. Also doesn't hurt to upgrade some of your basic cards like work hard and money hoarding. Main point is you should be trying to lose most of the time.
thanks for the tip i'll be sure to try it

Feyn

Sep 25, 2017
Having just finished it with the new changes, here's my strategy that worked well:

Part 1: First half of the game the strategy is to lose each round quickly (no "influence") while getting as much "work" as possible. You also want 10 blackmail so you can visit Cassandra and move the plot along between matches. You can leave her daughter Alexandria alone for this stage.

Cards [each card is "++" unless otherwise noted]:
Work ethic (x5, News Room)
Work Hard (x5, News Room)
Rest+ (x2, Gym) Could also do one Rest++ card.
Check your Options (x3 or x4, News Room)
Money Hoarding [NOT ++ or +, just the basic card] (x3)
Information Gathering (x2)

Other cards of your choice, but keep the total at 20. You want to maximize chance of getting the "Rest" card. Nothing that increases influence or costs a lot of money to play.

Strategy Notes:
- Max out your starting energy by going to the gym after each game.
- You have to trade the three "Money Hoarding" cards to get the pimp as an ally (in the Ghetto I believe), after that get them again and make them "Money Hoarding++".
- It is now much easier to get the allies to "++" level b/c now you can go home and click "visit", which will let you visit each ally whenever you want. Do that as soon as possible.
- Play her husband as an ally each game to lower her glory. Once you have 2 whores and the pimp to ++, drop him.
- Strategy each game is to do anything that will lower your influence while increasing your work, such as paying influence to remove her "Strong Demeanor" card.
- You should also use this time to build up a lot of money, both with "money hoarding" and by converting work to money after matches.

Once Cassandra's Glory is around 900, or you're about 1/2 to 2/3's through her home visits, shift to a winning strategy:

Part 2: Now you're lowering her influence and raising your glory. This part of the game is actually challenging now, especially if you haven't maxed the allies yet. If you want to see the "losing" route save the game and let Cassandra get 1000 glory at this point. Otherwise start shifting your cards to:

Cards below use the "Rumors" plus "Sexual" cards to win. An alternative option is "Stick in Her Wheels" card.

Cards [each card is "++" unless otherwise noted]:
Work ethic (x4)
Work Hard (x4)
Rest (x2)
Check Your Options (x3)
Money Hoarding (x3) (replace with "Pimp Whore++" x2 later)
Rumors+ (debatable, but I didn't use ++ version b/c of the high energy cost)
Ass Grab+ (not ++. You just use it for its affect the "Rumors+" card)
Bend Over (x1, Ghetto) [you'll only play it 3 times each match, each time using your secretary whore to make it's energy cost 0]
Power Play (x1, Business Center) Only play it once each match initially.
Handjob+ (x1, Red Light District) [can ++ later once you have lots of blackmail from "Bend Over"]

As you wear Cassandra down you can swap some cards out for sexual cards (both for strategy and fun/variety). I swapped all three "Money Hoarding" for "Pimp Whore"(x2, Red Light District) and "BJ under Desk". Eventually can swap out "Bend Over" for anything else, you'll have a LOT of blackmail.

- Maximize your influence at the "Newsroom"
- Max the two whores and the pimp.
- Early in this phase you may want to use Chad instead of the Pimp. If you "Look Carefully" for 10 energy you won't get jumped by Cassandra's thugs. Near the end of the game you won't need to "look around" at all b/c you'll have all the cards/allies you want so you can drop Chad for the Pimp.
- You may start losing money for awhile, that's ok.
- You don't care how much 'work' she gets, she can't use it if you win the card match
- You don't care about losing influence. You can reduce her influence well before yours gets to zero.
- As long as you have 100 glory or so you don't care about your "work" either, if you win the match it gets converted to glory, not energy/money/blackmail
- Switch to the "Alexandria" storyline and max her out (just the two left columns of events). This will make her card help you a lot.
- Once you're ready to win the game swap "Power Play" for a 'sexual' card and just max out the work each match, you'll make 100 glory a match and win quickly.

Last edited:

Feyn

Sep 25, 2017
Game was finished well and they didn't cut any corners, but I'd imagine slightly different ending for 'Candy' and 'Tiffany'.
Candy - becomes your assistant/cub reporter, sent on humiliating stories like reporting from the beach while in a string bikini, story on a tattoo shop where she's forced to get a couple tongue studs (the "cocksuckers special"), does a story from Hooters, etc.
Tiffany - becomes a stripper/whore at a local strip club. Garrick takes Candy with him to watch her.

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

JohnyShadow7

Sep 27, 2019
Was this finished properly or "finished"?
I sure hope not. I mean, it plays well, and the important art is there, but there could be so much more. (of art)
To name a few:
Secretary Karen
Whore Bubble
pop star whats-her-name (from special events)

Especially the secretary seems to have a relatively big part in the agme, and no CG. (So far, I haven´t finished yet, but had plenty of sex scenes. (text only))

3.70 star(s) 72 Votes