noctred

Nov 25, 2017
Been a while since I've played this - where do those new sexual cards come from?

I'm more than halfway done with all of the events, got all of the allies maxed out, dumping energy on random events in various locations... but have yet to see any of those cards anywhere.

edit: nvm just started popping up

Last edited:

Average

Nov 10, 2017
I totally respect Pyorgara and his wife does a great job on the artwork, and I have waited to see this completed. I loved their priestess game. I could not play their army game because it was not erotic enough and had too much gameplay that took me out of the fun. I tried this one, but it was too confusing and took away from the erotic factor again. I really truly wanted to say I loved it, but it's just not for me. Juggling a bunch of variables is the opposite of hot to me, but for those that find math and strategy sexy, you'll love this game! Thank you for sharing it!
dude same, however, if you are up for it, try it with the cheatcode
i try this game 2 times first when it release and i thought it was a disapointment even by first release standars
then i try it again much later and i find it hard as hell, but since i wanted to dig a bit deeper so i use the cheat code and i realise that this game is amazing and i should play it when is complete since pyorgara always delivers

and here i am again ready for it, if you are like me and enjoy corruption games try it with the code you might enjoy it, and at the end of the day that is all it matters right?. i think the code is trunk. but is downloading now so i havent try it

TLDR: try it with the cheatcode to make things more enjoyable, in my experience doesn't make you win automatically but it makes things easier

Reactions: drone4of2 and Back

vapeme21

Jul 3, 2017
even using cheats the game is stupidly difficult.... trying to get more unlocks seems like a punishment and gets to a point where she's upgrading cards so much or making your draw count lower that i dont understand how someone could beat this without the cheats let alone with.... is this supposed to be like a dark souls of lewd card battle games?

edit: yep.... once my card count was reduced to 4 even with cheats and a bunch of cards upgraded, once and twice, so i have a mix (because for whatever reason the upgrade to the highest absolutely destroys your stats) i cant beat her. i had 400 glory and she had 300... lost three in a row where she gained over 250+ and game over.

with 4 cards and not being able to reduce below 20 cards makes getting the cards you need low to nill. that makes discarding her cards with the upgrades shes done for stat reductions and requirements while keeping healthy stats of your own almost impossible if not just pure luck based.

with 200 influence and getting her down to 4 and not getting a card draw that i need, i have to sit there and watch her gain over 250 work while my stats have been reduced to 0 and not being able to do a single thing about it which takes forever since theres not auto pass or surrender.

lol if the devs thought making a EROTIC game this hard was a great idea and locking their wonderful art behind it, im curious to the reason why. done with and deleted

Last edited:

Dillp

Jul 21, 2017
...i need to give 3 cards to have antony as ally or whatver. i have em but 'cannot afford'
and i cannot upgrade some casrds (1 or no +)...though i have cash etc...
Anthony: he needs three "money hoarding" cards WITHOUT UPGRADES.

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
what´s wrong with the screen size? It is really reaaaallly small, and no settings to change it...

Last edited:
Reactions: worming

DarthSync

Mar 2, 2018
Stupid game. There doesn't seem to be ANY way to end a battle. I ran out of Energy in the first round and there appears to be NO WAY I can get more, so I cannot play cards; all I can do is click DONE to let her play her cards and wipe the floor with me.

CORRECTION: my energy gets used up really, really fast, so I basically cannot play any cards for the 3 of the five rounds per battle. It's a long, slow grind to even get started.

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
yeah iexperienced that. u need to raise energy to 200 in gym and also get some energy restorative cards ...but dunno, i havenot reached the stage where i could keep going the same amount of time as her. i assume it is possible later on
...and mainly i played with cheats to avoid all that card thing ...and then quit caz not enough lewd content.

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
How do I encounter Emily? Alexandria's friend.

I already found Tiffany Alex. But I don't know if I should continue visiting the Education district to interact more with Emily...

PD: as I already said in a previous post this is my first time playing this game I literally waited for the ver 1.0 to be released, and I'm doing quite fine you guys complaining about the difficulty or shit let me tell you, you seriously need to use your brain, the game is kinda easy.

Last edited:

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Really enjoyed playing the game so far. It has been mentioned before in this thread but it does bear repeating. You best bet for a long time (perhaps most of the game) is to lose on purpose minimising her work gains while increasing yours. Convert your work to energy after you lose then spend it in the gym to max out your energy. After that you can convert your work to money so you can work on your deck.

Edit: Just started playing from scratch again. Also doesn't hurt to upgrade some of your basic cards like work hard and money hoarding. Main point is you should be trying to lose most of the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: SamHaim
3.80 star(s) 73 Votes