VN Others Completed Newton and the Apple Tree [Final] [Laplacian/Sol Press]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

vexx94

May 14, 2017
when that happens i just go to options, turn off everything, then go along until next crash, if keep crashing then start the other smartsteamemu (if used the x64 then use the x32)

save often
that's not a solution :\

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
I don't know if it works for us, but some people on steam put the game exe in windows xp compatibility mode and seemingly that fixed their crashes. Again, I have no guarantees

Orzammar

Nov 21, 2017
Just throwing this out here, each route had a movie cutscene for each girl. however for me, the Alice one's had the audio, but the video was just a black screen. both the mid-route cutscene and end credits.

However, the mid-route cutscene is on Youtube for anyone else that had the same issue. I don't know about the end credits, didn't care to look that up.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Can't get it to play when I click smart steam loader it says
---------------------------
Steam Error
Application load error S:0000065435
OK
can anyone help?

D

Deleted member 112830

I think the Tag is wrong, I see no animations at all. Maybe my game is broken?

vck2004

Feb 1, 2020
Steam Error
OK
can anyone help?
i have the same promble but just click it again should be fine

Nyatsuki

Jun 16, 2020
NOTE: are false positives. If you can't delete the game, make sure its not running..... ,
Whaaa???

ChaosKing

Mar 31, 2018
Steam Error
OK
can anyone help?
Anoyne ever figure out how to fix this? Its an error I keep getting and just cant start up the game

NekoYuuki

Oct 29, 2021
Would be great if someone could upload the 18+ patch only as I have the game on steam! Thanks!

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
I've removed the Steam stub from "cs2.bin" and "Newton and the Apple Tree.exe" using Steamless, you can get the unpacked files . That essentialy removes the Steam DRM, allowing you to run the game directly from the game executable, no more messing around with Steam emulators. Just replace the files in the game folder with the ones inside my rar. Feel free to delete all the SmartSteamEmu files and folder and the "steam_appid.txt" afterwards, you'll no longer need them.

Would be great if someone could upload the 18+ patch only as I have the game on steam! Thanks!
I think the 18+ patch is a file named "update20.int" included with the release shared here, deleting it turns the game into the All Ages version. I've uploaded it separately . Try to copy it into your game folder if you already have it unpatched.

For those curious, they also released a 17+ patch that still doesn't have H Scenes but restores some censorship, mostly textual and mild graphical stuff. I found out a release including a "update10.int" that seems to be the 17+ patch as far as I've seen. I've uploaded it if someone wants to give it a try. It works the same way, just has to be in the game folder. Having both "update10.int" and "update20.int" in the game folder will still leave you with the 18+ version.

Last edited:

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
It seems like websites like this are the only place left to get the eroges published by Sol Press.

Bobbo222

Jun 14, 2020
So don't know if anyone here has heard the about it, but nekonyan will publish the english version of
‘The Future Radio and the Artificial Pigeons’ in the west pretty soon, Also made by laplacian. It's seems a visual novel like this one, but set in the future. From the looks of it it will be one of the last truly adult visual novels out there from laplacian,
I also think the game will be unsencored or will have a patch for it.

I truly hope we'll find that game on this website as well when it comes out.

Reactions: Therod

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
So don't know if anyone here has heard the about it, but nekonyan will publish the english version of
‘The Future Radio and the Artificial Pigeons’ in the west pretty soon, Also made by laplacian. It's seems a visual novel like this one, but set in the future. From the looks of it it will be one of the last truly adult visual novels out there from laplacian,
I also think the game will be unsencored or will have a patch for it.

I truly hope we'll find that game on this website as well when it comes out.
We need to hold off on pirating it on this website till later if it has a chance to be successful.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote