VN Others Completed Newton and the Apple Tree [Final] [Laplacian/Sol Press]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Salaciouscrumb1

Oct 18, 2022
hello. I'm new on here. whats the best way to DL these games. i know there's links provided, 6 of them and and an attachment. just wondering the process. thanks.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
hello. I'm new on here. whats the best way to DL these games. i know there's links provided, 6 of them and and an attachment. just wondering the process. thanks.
Hey there. For pretty much any game on this site, pick the file hosting site that works best for you and simply download the game. An extract of the zip and running the exe should be all you need in order to play the game.

For any exceptions to the rule, everything needed to run the game is usually included in the OP's Installation section. To give the short version:
- installer instead of a zip -> run the installer, play the game
- need a Japanese locale -> either need to run the game through a Locale Emulator or change your system locale to Japanese

Regarding file hosting sites, everyone has their favorites. MEGA is the one most prefer, because it doesn't require a stable internet connection and is fast. Only issue with MEGA is that it might crash on files over a couple of GB (works great for anything under 1 GB). Torrents are rarely provided, but they are also a good option for larger games. AnonFiles is also a good option.

Hope this helped. Have fun!

Salaciouscrumb1

Oct 18, 2022
Hey there. For pretty much any game on this site, pick the file hosting site that works best for you and simply download the game. An extract of the zip and running the exe should be all you need in order to play the game.

For any exceptions to the rule, everything needed to run the game is usually included in the OP's Installation section. To give the short version:
- installer instead of a zip -> run the installer, play the game
- need a Japanese locale -> either need to run the game through a Locale Emulator or change your system locale to Japanese

Regarding file hosting sites, everyone has their favorites. MEGA is the one most prefer, because it doesn't require a stable internet connection and is fast. Only issue with MEGA is that it might crash on files over a couple of GB (works great for anything under 1 GB). Torrents are rarely provided, but they are also a good option for larger games. AnonFiles is also a good option.

Hope this helped. Have fun!
Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Amarinth12

Nov 9, 2022
Is there any way to manually edit the font size? It's super small. I searched in google that they release the beta version long ago which let you change the font size but this version apparently not that.

Mar 7, 2023
There's probably somewhere else I could look online but, what exactly happened with this and other games from Sol Press? I was interested in purchasing a few of them but, now they've been removed from all of the stores. I did find that another localization company is re-releasing Onii-Kiss but, I can't seem to find info on any of the other titles.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote