VN Others Completed Newton and the Apple Tree [Final] [Laplacian/Sol Press]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
The font is horrible. There is something to change it? A fix font or similar?
They use their own custom font. It could be possible to name a new font file to the same as in the root directory.

tincann

Jul 18, 2017
Excellent Ryahn!!:OhMyGoodness: I wanted to try this out when it released:p

Thanks a lot.:cool:

Rekkoo

Jun 9, 2017
anyone having problems at the beginning while they're talking about newton and looking at the moon?
the game stops responding.

Yuu_xx

Feb 16, 2018
I can't start the game for some reason it seems to be working fine for the past 2 days can someone help me?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I can't start the game for some reason it seems to be working fine for the past 2 days can someone help me?
that happened to me when there no internet connection, when internet restore the game stopped crashing

it was a fun read this VN

Yuu_xx

Feb 16, 2018
I do have internet connection tho..
Plus i tried to delete the game but it wont theres some files working eventho the game is closed..
Can anyone help me?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
I do have internet connection tho..
Plus i tried to delete the game but it wont theres some files working eventho the game is closed..
Can anyone help me?
Are you using the SmartSteamLoader.exe?

CreedH00d

May 10, 2017
Can some explain to me the ending of the 2 playthrough of Lavi's Route and the events that occur before enter the routes unlocked?? I don't know clearly what means these facts.

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
I have the same problem anyone know the solution?
when that happens i just go to options, turn off everything, then go along until next crash, if keep crashing then start the other smartsteamemu (if used the x64 then use the x32)

save often

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote