RPGM Nex(e)us Institute [v0.05.2] [TheHypnotizator]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Anyone know what the latest news post is about? It's never fun to see something that says, "Let's begin with the most important informati-- SUBSCRIBE TO VIEW MORE"

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
do you or anyone else for that matter, know how to search / know of any games where the one getting hypnotized is you like star knightess aura as example?
I dont know how to specifically search those games, I just use the mind control/hypnosis tag and get dissappointed when I run into those games cause I dont like them, I want to do the mind controlling.

But yeah theres kind of a handful of them, you'll have to see in the description, or in the search bars, type mind control or being mind controlled or something similar to what you want and talks about the games with that in it should pop up

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I dont know how to specifically search those games, I just use the mind control/hypnosis tag and get dissappointed when I run into those games cause I dont like them, I want to do the mind controlling.

But yeah theres kind of a handful of them, you'll have to see in the description, or in the search bars, type mind control or being mind controlled or something similar to what you want and talks about the games with that in it should pop up
Oh that's easy. Just search "mind control" and "female protagonist", and 99% of what you get will be about the protagonist losing. Unfortunately, there's not a lot of real diversity out there, and games like this one where you play as a lesbian mind controlling other women are actually quite rare. Heck, even this game devotes a lot of its attention to having "bad endings" for the protagonist.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes