Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
This looks like it could end up having decent hotwife or swinger paths. Still too early in the game to form an opinion on it. I just hope the dev gets the paths right. Good luck.
Hope not for another hotwife, way too many of them already vs true swinging.

Looking forward to dad and son double-teaming the wife and all 4, including sis to have a group thing. Should be fun times ahead unless the dev just makes it all focused on the wife fucking around. Been there, done that, a shit ton of slutty wife games here already.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Been a while since I played, so thought I'd restart. Something I've noticed. I gave the family my last name. Which starts with an R. But Jenna keeps calling the dad "Mr. S". Shouldn't it change to the first letter of the name you chose? Just a thought. Don't know if that is even possible to set up. Thanks!

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Hope not for another hotwife, way too many of them already vs true swinging.

Looking forward to dad and son double-teaming the wife and all 4, including sis to have a group thing. Should be fun times ahead unless the dev just makes it all focused on the wife fucking around. Been there, done that, a shit ton of slutty wife games here already.
Well, it's in the game. There's a scene that shows (Hotwife) (Swinging) or (Cuckold) path choices.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes