SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This was fixed awhile ago on patreon and itch. that version must of never made it over here.
I am on a little hiatus from nexus at the moment as the next update is FUCKING HUGE! (5,000+ renders already)lol, and Thirty Days Day 5 and steam release has priority atm, ill be back on nexus in august.
The version listed on Itch.io is version 0.27A. Here is v0.27X, so would X not be the latest?

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
The version listed on Itch.io is version 0.27A. Here is v0.27X, so would X not be the latest?
Let me double check. it gets confusing because I run different versions, patreon's version is different from itch's version because itch is free and doesn't have the 2 paid stories, but those are included in patreons.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Let me double check. it gets confusing because I run different versions, patreon's version is different from itch's version because itch is free and doesn't have the 2 paid stories, but those are included in patreons.
I think X is the Patreon version, don't quote me though.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yes x is patreon version, and is correct on my end, I am downloading what you have here now so i can check to see whats going on.
Alright, thought so, as someone posted the links whatever the date is in the OP and I compressed them.

Maybe they have a version before if nothing is wrong on your end.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I think X is the Patreon version, don't quote me though.
Yeah.. No idea.
I just downloaded both your compressed, both 27X and 27X Xmas fixed.
and the uncompressed thats on the main thread. videos are playing fine.
The video issue was present at one point, but that was last year and was fixed in a few days.

Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah.. No idea.
I just downloaded both your compressed, both 27X and 27X Xmas fixed.
and the uncompressed thats on the main thread. videos are playing fine.
The video issue was present at one point, but that was last year and was fixed in a few days.
Alright, so they have an old version, or maybe it is something with there PC/Mac.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
Alright, so they have an old version, or maybe it is something with there PC/Mac.
Possible android version, I just looked at whats here. file size is off by like 400mb so it is not the correct version. Do you have it do you need me to send it to you?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Possible android version, I just looked at whats here. file size is off by like 400mb so it is not the correct version. Do you have it do you need me to send it to you?
I do not have it, don't even know who posted the Android version, the only thing that was posted was that market build that I compressed then reported it.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
hopefully there will be more small stories. since its commissions it will be quite rare I suppose.

• Red Heart
Reactions: martaprzych
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes