Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
Imma big fan of horror stuff ranging from movies,books,utube videos or whatever media that i can grab.Demm,this is like a gem for me.Definitely gonna play this one.Thanks Dev for bringing somewhat rare genre in VN games.Really appreciated it.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
?
yes updates will come but what do you see that I don't?
a patch is not an update, and now I am scared for you.
the thing I see is that they look like a late loli or shota depending on their gender (kinda hard to tell)
and so if they have any scenes then the game probably needs a "content patch" to separate that content from the base game
or the Mods might remove the game for rule 7.

If I'm wrong and that's just a baby-faced adult then you're fine.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
a patch is not an update, and now I am scared for you.
the thing I see is that they look like a late loli or shota depending on their gender (kinda hard to tell)
and so if they have any scenes then the game probably needs a "content patch" to separate that content from the base game
or the Mods might remove the game for rule 7.

If I'm wrong and that's just a baby-faced adult then you're fine.
thats a bit amusing honestly considering dumb koala has things on here.
they are over 18.

Reactions: joryh

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Got a strange bug trying to play your VN.

In Dance Class, all the screens were super zoomed in (see screenshot) They looked to be focused on upper left side (X pos 0.0 and Y pos 0.0)

I tried windowed and full screen. I restarted. Same thing all the time. The log file also shows that Renpy detected my vid card OK and got the resolutions set (i'm running in 1080P). Weird bug

nexus_bug.png

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022

In Dance Class, all the screens were super zoomed in (see screenshot) They looked to be focused on upper left side (X pos 0.0 and Y pos 0.0)

I tried windowed and full screen. I restarted. Same thing all the time. The log file also shows that Renpy detected my vid card OK and got the resolutions set (i'm running in 1080P). Weird bug

View attachment 1892823
Interesting, is this pc or mac?

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Really liked all the stories. Especially the ghost hunting one. Always had a thing for this sort of paranormal sex fantasy theme. Look forward to more in the future.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022

View attachment 1892823
Did you by chance view the comic before this? I was worried about minor glitches around the comics as it moves around renpys "camera", although I couldn't get it to happen (i tried to break it)

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Did you by chance view the comic before this? I was worried about minor glitches around the comics as it moves around renpys "camera", although I couldn't get it to happen (i tried to break it)
Yes, I actually viewed the comic first. Then when i went back, all the stories were zoomed in like this, including the comic story as well.

One other thing I noticed afterwards, was I went and UnRen'd your archives and decompiled the rpyc files, so i could look and see what the screens were supposed to look like... and it went fine until the end of the decompile, when it was doing Kaylaawwg.rpyc. At that point, UnRen threw about two pages of Unknown AST node: <class 'renpy.ast.Camera'>

Not sure if that's related. I was using Unren 0.91, if that makes a difference.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Yes, I actually viewed the comic first. Then when i went back, all the stories were zoomed in like this, including the comic story as well.

One other thing I noticed afterwards, was I went and UnRen'd your archives and decompiled the rpyc files, so i could look and see what the screens were supposed to look like... and it went fine until the end of the decompile, when it was doing Kaylaawwg.rpyc. At that point, UnRen threw about two pages of Unknown AST node: <class 'renpy.ast.Camera'>

3DRComics

Edit: opps, missed your first reply... I'm running Windows 10 Pro, 10th gen i3, 32GB DDR4 with an Nvidia GTX 1050Ti at 1080p. I tend to use CTRL skipping a lot when viewing new games, and that sometimes breaks code.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hmm, not bad, good quality, stories are unique, girls are cute, well written, the monster thing was creepy, too bad there is no option to name the characters, really takes me out of the story, didn't care for the comic, made me feel sick the way it moved around.
As odd as it is being an ex-soldier, that dance story with the girl was oddly sexy as fuck, how dark is that content going to be.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
moose_puck
This should fix the camera, I added a camera reset to the start script.
just overwrite the NexusCore.rpa in your game directory with this.

Reactions: moose_puck

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022

unsure of the unren error, I've never used it, or why it has an issue with renpy's camera manipulators (its renpy code and not python, so It shoulden't have an issue)

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Finally had a chance to give this a shot. I like the concept, and the stories.

The only problem I have is the sudden end, jumping back to the profile screen with no warning. I dislike relying on auto-saves, so I had to go back and save manually at the right point for each story.

It probably doesn't make any difference, but that's how my brain is wired.

Can't wait for more.

:cool: Eric Grey

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes