Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I checked the images and according to what i'm seeing there should be a scene in Dreality between Katie and Bob but it doesn't happen in game.

They talk then when the scene happens in the images it just completely skips it in game.

Drksd6ix

Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Wow. Just fantastic ... 4 very different stories ... all told well. Looking forward to the next chapters!

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
I checked the images and according to what i'm seeing there should be a scene in Dreality between Katie and Bob but it doesn't happen in game.

They talk then when the scene happens in the images it just completely skips it in game.
if you are saying you unpacked and looked at the images, yes, episode 4 is almost done, just needed to get the release out and still have some things to get done and changed for episode 4 so it was deactivated, images remained though.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Nexus-0.27X
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The game appears broken. I can only change between "start new game"/"continue", a save screen and selecting a story that, again, takes me to a "choose profile" screen.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The game appears broken. I can only change between "start new game"/"continue", a save screen and selecting a story that, again, takes me to a "choose profile" screen.
Yeah, there is a fixed version as the "XMAS episode is busted".

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Nexus [v0.27X XMAS FiXED] [3DRComics]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

Reactions: msleomac

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
this is news to me....
is it just this compressed version?
the copy I have of my last release seems fine..

The version posted here in the OP currently, and "my old compressed version based off that" and whoever shared it in the compression thread, which was over a month ago, I compressed it. You can start the XMAS episode but it goes to the save/load screen with the game text still going and you can't close it.

The version I just posted now you said "XMAS Fixed in the links" and the XMAS episode plays fine now. One in OP the xmas episode is like third on the list, in the one now it is very last on the list episodes available to play.

So, you must have released another version after it was shared in the compression thread.

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
The version posted here in the OP currently, and "my old compressed version based off that" and whoever shared it in the compression thread, which was over a month ago, I compressed it. You can start the XMAS episode but it goes to the save/load screen with the game text still going and you can't close it.

The version I just posted now you said "XMAS Fixed in the links" and the XMAS episode plays fine now. One in OP the xmas episode is like third on the list, in the one now it is very last on the list episodes available to play.

So, you must have released another version after it was shared in the compression thread.
I haven't updated nexus in a while, 12/28 is the date of my last build(and even it was just to fix some video issues.).
but I did run through that build after you specifically mentioned Xmas, They seem to play fine on my build, but they don't exit properly, it remains in the "story" even when its in the menu's. So ill get that fixed.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I haven't updated nexus in a while, 12/28 is the date of my last build(and even it was just to fix some video issues.).
but I did run through that build after you specifically mentioned Xmas, They seem to play fine on my build, but they don't exit properly, it remains in the "story" even when its in the menu's. So ill get that fixed.
Well, I was going by this comment here. It's not the compressed version as I downloaded the one "currently" in the OP.

Selecting profile, selecting xmas, selecting the episode, as soon as it start playing like maybe one render, it goes to the save/load screen while the text from the episode is playing on screen, and I can hit enter to skip text, etc. Unless that was a one-off issue...

Reactions: 3DRComics

Sum FΑggott

Mar 8, 2017
hey wanna ask about a problem. in the serenity side story "serenity goes to the movies", during the sex scenes the screen goes black and the text continues to roll. ex. first on the blowjob scene when the hobo is in the process of sticking his dick in her mouth everything is ok, but when his dick is inside her mouth the screen goes black, the text rolls on and the pictures reappear when he is about to cum. same on the threesome scene. as the guys are in the process of sticking their dicks in her holes it's ok, but when they start fucking her mouth and pussy the screen goes black again, text rolls on and the pictures reappear when they are about to cum. so is it supposed to be like that (that would suck big time), or is there supposed to be animations during the sex scenes that don't appear on my end. for the record i downloaded the serenity side stories separately. do i need the nexus one too to have no black screen or not?

Reactions: martaprzych

martaprzych

Sep 10, 2022
hey wanna ask about a problem. in the serenity side story "serenity goes to the movies", during the sex scenes the screen goes black and the text continues to roll. ex. first on the blowjob scene when the hobo is in the process of sticking his dick in her mouth everything is ok, but when his dick is inside her mouth the screen goes black, the text rolls on and the pictures reappear when he is about to cum. same on the threesome scene. as the guys are in the process of sticking their dicks in her holes it's ok, but when they start fucking her mouth and pussy the screen goes black again, text rolls on and the pictures reappear when they are about to cum. so is it supposed to be like that (that would suck big time), or is there supposed to be animations during the sex scenes that don't appear on my end. for the record i downloaded the serenity side stories separately. do i need the nexus one too to have no black screen or not?
3DRComics same

3DRComics

Game Developer
Mar 13, 2022
This was fixed awhile ago on patreon and itch. that version must of never made it over here.
I am on a little hiatus from nexus at the moment as the next update is FUCKING HUGE! (5,000+ renders already)lol, and Thirty Days Day 5 and steam release has priority atm, ill be back on nexus in august.

Reactions: menatv
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes