Collection Video Nick Cockman Collection [2024-01-12] [Nick Cockman]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Kirarax180

Sep 15, 2018
you're sure about that ?
I just checked and the fluid and boobs boucing look exactly like tk17 would.
isn't the samus one the first vam release (if you don't count the numerous tests he did)
I don't know which video counts as #35 for you, mine is the one named "#035 [NG] Seline & Kayci.mp4" and that's clearly made with VAM.

Kirarax180

Sep 15, 2018
Fuck, missed completely that I'm in Nick Cockman's thread and not in 3DX NIXAH. Shit happens, sorry!

perperz

May 29, 2017
It's a limitation of TK17.. to be able to add cum physics. they wouldn't be able to do it in game.. I've seen some games use graphics mods to simulate it via real time VFX shaders.. but fluid simulation in TK17 is out of the the question and combination VFX shaders/fluid physics is the best way imo at least performance wise.. .. pure fluid simulation that's done well is super costly and usually causes stalls on even powerful systems.. I'm pretty sure wild life uses a combination VFX shader, emissive/motion decals and fluid simulation.. and a lot of blender animators use a similar combination..

It gives a better look than pure VFX shaders or pure fluid simulation.. it's a good compromise of quality and performance.. usually pure fluid simulation to date just looks like clear piss or cottage cheese.. its rare someone manages to get somewhere in between that without the addition of VFX shaders and motion decals.. I'd really love to know if it's possible in Skyrim SE since havoc should be able to do some sort of fluid simulation one would think since we've seen in it's Unity iterations in years past to current.. I'd love to find some documentation on it so I could take a stab at it.
With all the new options in VX version you can do really good stuff, check out Cpt Amebas latest videos, even if you dont like Futa, animations from Tk17VX looks really nice.

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
Anyone familiar with the one: Welcome to Otisburg? I just ran across it by chance. It's not in my "collection". Did I miss this?
Anyone ... Bueller?

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Anyone familiar with the one: Welcome to Otisburg? I just ran across it by chance. It's not in my "collection". Did I miss this?
Anyone ... Bueller?
Well it's NOT Cockman if that's what you're asking/implying. Many users use his models, as he gives them to Patrons. But they have to credit him. EVERYONE uses his Poses however, or at least variations of it, nobody else has created as many as he has, as I've said here and many other threads.

Reactions: O'jisan

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
Well it's NOT Cockman if that's what you're asking/implying. Many users use his models, as he gives them to Patrons. But they have to credit him. EVERYONE uses his Poses however, or at least variations of it, nobody else has created as many as he has, as I've said here and many other threads.
Thanks for the info. Thought the guys looked a little wonky ... Overall, it just seemed a bit below his usual standards.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes