Collection Video Nick Cockman Collection [2024-01-12] [Nick Cockman]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

3dmember

Sep 23, 2017
"Otherwise known as "The KLUB 17" and pretty much overtook the original game, and became it's own community.
It's fallen off pretty much, and isn't used as often anymore, but NICK COCKMAN is one of the originals, and has made the most custom poses and animations for that package than anyone else, by a country mile. So of course he'd be one of the last ones to cling to it, with good reason and he's arguably the only one left who can pull it off.

Well I guess we also have the MY NEW LIFE: Revamp Dev, but he's competing in the AVN category, not really clips like this. "

Love Wolf also uses the newer version of it as well that supports 64bit and more actors at once that he has completely custom modded the shit out himself.

Reactions: Garrettino

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
It's only January 1st already, can't you be a little more patient( It's only been a few hours since the 31st)??!!!, stop asking the same STUPID question and WAIT like everyone else for fuck sake!!!

Reactions: Eustie

Splitzy

Jan 19, 2019
For real dude? You got told that the video wasn't even out for a day on Nick's Patreon when you already begged for it on here and then apologized, which I applauded you for when I read it. And then 24 hours later you have the nerve to question why it still isn't on F95 and apparently 'deserve' it? You are by far the most delusional person I've seen here in quite some time. Wait a week and check again. Jerk off to something else and let Nick get some money for his works. Jesus H. Christ, the fucking hypocrisy:FacePalm:

PEPE099

Apr 4, 2021
ok, but i only say one thing and i will shut up for 5 days, the two last videos of nick were here in only 1 or 2 days, i dont know if that hero now is death or its the holy jesus crist. but thats are facts. i respect that you respect me for being anoying for 2 days but man its the tradition. In less than 4 days the nick´s videos came here. but im really got a big hype like the final world cup France Vs Aregentina. Sorry bout that and now i shut up for 5 or 7 days. Im sorry. Have everybody a nice day

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
really? the video inst here? we deserve see the WOW 3
Rule #1. You don't DESERVE anything you steal FOR FREE...errrrr I mean download w/the intent of subbing/paying for later...from a pirate forum. If you seriously want or need it that bad...PAY FOR IT! Otherwise wait patiently like the rest of us freeloading schmucks! :LOL:

perperz

May 29, 2017
"Otherwise known as "The KLUB 17" and pretty much overtook the original game, and became it's own community.
It's fallen off pretty much, and isn't used as often anymore, but NICK COCKMAN is one of the originals, and has made the most custom poses and animations for that package than anyone else, by a country mile. So of course he'd be one of the last ones to cling to it, with good reason and he's arguably the only one left who can pull it off.

Well I guess we also have the MY NEW LIFE: Revamp Dev, but he's competing in the AVN category, not really clips like this. "

Love Wolf also uses the newer version of it as well that supports 64bit and more actors at once that he has completely custom modded the shit out himself.
Get your facts straight, Love Wolf went VAM a long time ago and are now working in blender and the so called 64bit version of TK17 is total crap. TK17 VX is the upgraded version and has a big community at Klubexile with some fantastic mods that makes it really nice to work with.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Garrettino

Lewd Dragons

Jul 22, 2021
Get your facts straight, Love Wolf went VAM a long time ago and are now working in blender and the so called 64bit version of TK17 is total crap. TK17 VX is the upgraded version and has a big community at Klubexile with some fantastic mods that makes it really nice to work with.
Question from someone who knows next to nothing about the software being used: When are they gonna implement decent cum effects cause the ones in Nick's videos are terrible.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes