Collection Video Nick Cockman Collection [2024-01-12] [Nick Cockman]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Aderod

Dec 20, 2017
Anyone in this thread that actually use his poses/animations with their own models in TK17, or most people just look at the videos?
Videos, I'm pretty sure there was a topic for TK17, so for pose/animation use you should search there. I think that there was a creator that use NC assets, but that was one vid long time ago.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Anyone in this thread that actually use his poses/animations with their own models in TK17, or most people just look at the videos?
I used to, when I was toying with the idea of being a TK17 creator.
Basically anyone who still plays in TK17, is already using his poses, he's made 85% of them that exist.
No one else comes close.

Reactions: Eustie

perperz

May 29, 2017
Basically anyone who still plays in TK17, is already using his poses, he's made 85% of them that exist.
No one else comes close.
And way back NC took his poses from a guy called Kascha, if you ever find that guys original poses from before NC started you see that NC wasn´t the creator of those poses that he then later used with his models and made a lot of money from. Never seen him give credit to that Kascha guy once.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
And way back NC took his poses from a guy called Kascha, if you ever find that guys original poses from before NC started you see that NC wasn´t the creator of those poses that he then later used with his models and made a lot of money from. Never seen him give credit to that Kascha guy once.
No, but even if this was the case... I've followed most of the TK17 scene, since even before Modsgarden, rose and fell.
He still made Custom poses, based on many many other default ones, as we all did. He doesn't have to give credit, when that person himself just modified what 3Dsexvilla gave you. To what extent, he would owe this person, is between him and this Kascha, but he's still done the most work as far as coming up with new and unique poses, since then.

Again no one comes close, cuz they all quit pretty much and he kept truckin'. The only one I remember, that preceeded NCM was Golddxp, and he did give credit to some of his poses, early on, but to reference them now is moot. They merely inspired, you can't really steal from each other: it's not even technically a LEGAL mod to being with. He gives credit where it's due, even admits who makes his models and such, so if this person wasn't given credit, he didn't feel they needed it.

There's a ton more like: Xalas (credits NCM all the time), MasterBlaster, Elgnid, Mastermind, Thunderbird64, Gravicapa or Zarking, but all those guys moved on. No need to credit every person who's ever made a pose man, it's redundant AF.

perperz

May 29, 2017
No, but even if this was the case... I've followed most of the TK17 scene, since even before Modsgarden, rose and fell.
He still made Custom poses, based on many many other default ones, as we all did. He doesn't have to give credit, when that person himself just modified what 3Dsexvilla gave you. To what extent, he would owe this person, is between him and this Kascha, but he's still done the most work as far as coming up with new and unique poses, since then.

Again no one comes close, cuz they all quit pretty much and he kept truckin'. The only one I remember, that preceeded NCM was Golddxp, and he did give credit to some of his poses, early on, but to reference them now is moot. They merely inspired, you can't really steal from each other: it's not even technically a LEGAL mod to being with. He gives credit where it's due, even admits who makes his models and such, so if this person wasn't given credit, he didn't feel they needed it.

There's a ton more like: Xalas (credits NCM all the time), MasterBlaster, Elgnid, Mastermind, Thunderbird64, Gravicapa or Zarking, but all those guys moved on. No need to credit every person who's ever made a pose man, it's redundant AF.
I like his poses and use them in TK17/VX for personal creations, My biggest issue is that nowadays he mostly re-uses old poses in new locations and rarely release new fresh poses. I also got a bit bored by him using the exact same face/head on every female model he use, he changes hair/breast/makeup but the face is always the same base. The newest TK17/VX have so many possibilities and he could do so much more with his talent. Look at Captain Ameba, he does amazing new/fresh stuff with TK17.

Reactions: O'jisan

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
I like his poses and use them in TK17/VX for personal creations, My biggest issue is that nowadays he mostly re-uses old poses in new locations and rarely release new fresh poses. I also got a bit bored by him using the exact same face/head on every female model he use, he changes hair/breast/makeup but the face is always the same base. The newest TK17/VX have so many possibilities and he could do so much more with his talent. Look at Captain Ameba, he does amazing new/fresh stuff with TK17.
Yea that's fair, but I was just talking about what he's done for that scene as a whole.
But nah I disagree, I think people should avoid TK17, even with the new HOOKs, the package is dated.
Only MY NEW LIFE, gets away with still using it because of nostalgia, but overall DEVs should just stick to DAZ, or anything Illusion makes. If they could apply the animations, to Blender or something (doubtful on DAZ) it would be worthwhile, all TK17 has going for it is animation, but the models and everything else about it is too archaic at this point.

perperz

May 29, 2017
Yea that's fair, but I was just talking about what he's done for that scene as a whole.
But nah I disagree, I think people should avoid TK17, even with the new HOOKs, the package is dated.
Only MY NEW LIFE, gets away with still using it because of nostalgia, but overall DEVs should just stick to DAZ, or anything Illusion makes. If they could apply the animations, to Blender or something (doubtful on DAZ) it would be worthwhile, all TK17 has going for it is animation, but the models and everything else about it is too archaic at this point.
I don´t think you have tried latest versions with hook5 and body morphs, My new life is not a game using the full potential of TK17/VX. I like VAM/blender but it takes so much longer in those two to make a good animation and still pictures and static animations like in DAZ isn´t my thing. Captain Amebas latest video shows much of what the game can do and even if he uses more cartoonish models, more realistic ones are absolutely possible:

Reactions: HDiddy

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
I don´t think you have tried latest versions with hook5 and body morphs, My new life is not a game using the full potential of TK17/VX. I like VAM/blender but it takes so much longer in those two to make a good animation and still pictures and static animations like in DAZ isn´t my thing. Captain Amebas latest video shows much of what the game can do and even if he uses more cartoonish models, more realistic ones are absolutely possible:

I know about it, and have seen this guy's work before. NOT a Futa fan.
But the limitation of TK17 is basically in the character mesh, that's why they all look a certain way.
They can bleed the stone all they want, but there's still more that limits you in TK17 than it offers. At least if you're an actual artist/modellor. If you're a SFM type creator or something, and just want to animate and not really model, then sure. You could also import better models/meshes into TK17 I suppose, but I haven't seen it.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Rule34video.com, streaming alternative:

Update: Guess he found the R34 location, DMCA'd.
is he the one DMCA'd everything ? almost all of his videos got removed from that website
i think machinima one also got removed

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I'd assume so, if not Nick himself, someone on his team/hired to do so.
man that's a bummer
but i guess its his call, speaking of which
isn't the new video gonna be out today? or is it tomorrow? not sure what timezone he's originated from

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Hi peeps, can someone be so kind to give us "NickCockmans TheKlub17 Starter content" if possible ?
Its the klub 17 ready to use (all settings ready made by Nick himself)

Also does someone know of more content creators similar to Nickcockman ?
Would love to see more videos with similar characters and poses
NCMs basic collection is availbe in many places. He psoted two collections here:

There is a lot of FUTA out there (not my scene) but the following creators have a similar aesthetic to NCM

(Uses NCMs poses and models)
(Uses modified NCM poses and models)

I also make video content using TK17 here:
However I don't like resusing poses so I do not use NCMs stuff as much. Most of mine are modified from Sunderland, Xalas, and RedApple

See response above

No one else comes close.
NCM does not make 85% of that which does exist. Sorry for someone who has over 40,00 poses saved I would say the ones based off of NCM is more like 10%. Most poses are actually based on Sunderland and Kascha.

There are still a lot of things in TK17 you can do which folks like NCM and others do not take advantage of. They are pretty much using H5 on top of basic game fetaures. Morphs for example have been available for a while but I still do not see users taking advantage of it. Doing animations in Daz is pretty horrible, I have tried. Just the rendering time is a turn off. VaM is decent if you like that look.

Reactions: Limited20

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Sorry I should have been more clear, I meant of the ones ANIMATING, 85% of them are using his Poses, it's often in their credits... I do remember those 2: Sunderland and Kascha and they may have made more than him, but they haven't been as recycled from what I've seen. I'm curious to see what the man himself has to say on this, but you having 40,000 poses doesn't win any arguments with me; when I was balls deep in the modsgarden scene, learning, and considering joining the ranks and becoming a Nick Cockman wannabe myself, I had more than 40,000 in my case I ONLY used his, to be consistent, and a bit of a fan-boi perhaps, hard to remember it's been so long.

But I'm not out here to be confrontational, or even RIGHT, I really don't care, just thought I'd contribute to the discussion. Glad you brought 2 other names to light, I just mostly like to give credit where it's due, so if he ends up admitting they were his contemporaries, I'd gladly concede. I'm no expert on TK17 history or anything, but I know more than most at the very least.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes