Collection Video Nick Cockman Collection [2024-01-12] [Nick Cockman]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
Sorry I should have been more clear, I meant of the ones ANIMATING, 85% of them are using his Poses, it's often in their credits... I do remember those 2: Sunderland and Kascha and they may have made more than him, but they haven't been as recycled from what I've seen. I'm curious to see what the man himself has to say on this, but you having 40,000 poses doesn't win any arguments with me; when I was balls deep in the modsgarden scene, learning, and considering joining the ranks and becoming a Nick Cockman wannabe myself, I had more than 40,000 in my case I ONLY used his, to be consistent, and a bit of a fan-boi perhaps, hard to remember it's been so long.

But I'm not out here to be confrontational, or even RIGHT, I really don't care, just thought I'd contribute to the discussion. Glad you brought 2 other names to light, I just mostly like to give credit where it's due, so if he ends up admitting they were his contemporaries, I'd gladly concede. I'm no expert on TK17 history or anything, but I know more than most at the very least.
Ahh ok yeah that makes a lot of sense.. My apologies if I came off rude, was not trying to. I was never good at making poses, and I am still not. Most of the ones I use are from people that seem to know what they are doing and where I have the ability to modify. I will say there are a couple of new people on the scene which have done some nice stuff that does seem to be a rip of somthing from the past.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Garrettino

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I'd assume so, if not Nick himself, someone on his team/hired to do so.
ur still subs to the guy on patreon ? i was gonna ask if the new video is worth it to give him a sub
i kinda like his last miss americana and lawnmower incident video ngl but not sure if 2 videos would justify myself to give him a sub on patreon for the future things

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
ur still subs to the guy on patreon ? i was gonna ask if the new video is worth it to give him a sub
i kinda like his last miss americana and lawnmower incident video ngl but not sure if 2 videos would justify myself to give him a sub on patreon for the future things
No I am not subbed. He's back to 1 longer one a month it seems, he took a poll where they voted on 2, but not sure what happened. After the Halle Barry and Witch one, his first and only dual release, he hasn't done them since.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Not quite "DUNES", but this should hold you guys over while you wait:

All 3 of these Nick Cockman tributes (using his Models and Poses) were made by marrr167167.

mrsven1234

Jul 3, 2021
Not quite "DUNES", but this should hold you guys over while you wait:

All 3 of these Nick Cockman tributes (using his Models and Poses) were made by marrr167167.
And probably using his locations and maps :)

Reactions: Garrettino

Randy Sexout

May 31, 2023
For me, Dunes is 9.5/10
One of the greatest videos of NCM

great postures
great models
great scenes
good transitions

Voice of the girl is GOD
Voice of the man Is good but it turns bad when he says ´FUCK´ its like a toybox of sounds

DUNES WORTH IT

thanks to
perperz
one of the HARDESTS HEROES OF THE FORUM.

Reactions: JeymsProGames
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes