Collection Video Nick Cockman Collection [2024-09-23] [Nick Cockman]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Damn, the Naughty Machinima® got gutted of Cockman™ content.
Still some left, but most of the current stuff is gone.
Someone got a "Cease and Desist" order.

• Sad
Reactions: seta19

machinman

May 28, 2017
everything is possible, this won't prevent anyone to share, but then his account will be banned, and I don't know how patreon works, but then maybe also your card, or do you only need to subscribe with another account...
dunno, don't care, this will do no good for him anyway. the more exposure you get, the more chance you get to find payable customers, I won't be paying so why should he care if I can see his stuff, right ?

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
I don´t see how this should be possible for him when u are using different Ip´s and E-Mail adresses :WeSmart:
I think what he does (and others) is put tracking IDs, that are unique to each upload to individual user, so when it gets spread around (copied) he can tell who leaked it, and ban that account. So the issue would be, for the leakers to figure out how to hide/get rid of said tracking marker before sharing, if possible.

RicoSmith

Feb 13, 2022
I think what he does (and others) is put tracking IDs, that are unique to each upload to individual user, so when it gets spread around (copied) he can tell who leaked it, and ban that account. So the issue would be, for the leakers to figure out how to hide/get rid of said tracking marker before sharing, if possible.
the only way would be to overlay serial numbers on each copy of the video, making it unique and at the same time defacing the images. so a different number for each paying user... 1000 users means 1000 different copies. A huge amount of work in terms of burning but also in terms of upload space. The profits would be zeroed out at the very least. There is no other way to avoid leaks as all creators of this type know well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Garrettino

Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017
if i record with Nvidia my on screen than upload the video, would work ? the video would still be the same quality at least

Xanatos

May 6, 2019
if i record with Nvidia my on screen than upload the video, would work ? the video would still be the same quality at least
Yeah, this whole tracking of uploads is nonsense when you can just record the video and upload it.

Redsheep6

Mar 4, 2023
Not sure if this is correct, but according to info on the web, it's not the metadata of the video being tracked, but rather either audio or video snippets. If a match is detected, he gets a notification and will move to take the vid down. So the only solution would be either torrents or "ye old youtube" 19 part anime uploads with 20 different moving backgrounds

• Haha

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Not sure if this is correct, but according to info on the web, it's not the metadata of the video being tracked, but rather either audio or video snippets. If a match is detected, he gets a notification and will move to take the vid down. So the only solution would be either torrents or "ye old youtube" 19 part anime uploads with 20 different moving backgrounds
Yea that's normally what's done. But there's NEW TECH that he's introduced, and it's something ManyVids does, as they seem to be one of the strongest at Anti-Piracy of their clips, as of late. He doesn't have alot of subs, so he can easily make individual links, and have some sort of hidden digital fingerprint, for each one, is what it sounded like he was upgrading to. Before that it was just one universal link to a DROPBOX.

HDiddy

Nov 21, 2020
I get people want free shit. Totally get it. However if it is something people like so much I believe you cans still get videos on the lowest tier.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes