Collection Video Nick Cockman Collection [2024-09-23] [Nick Cockman]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Redsheep6

Mar 4, 2023
The only thing I don't really like about his video handling, is that he never intends to release the videos to the public. Ever. Even if they have been made years ago, unless you have been a patreon for a year, they get locked away forever. The only vids legally attainable are his pre-reordering era videos

NihonSucks123

May 21, 2021
Damn. Then either he bluffed, didn't change over to a new method yet, or he uses individual DROPBOX links?
IDK but it's been a bit long for a leak, so we can only speculate the cause right...
If there is some kind of encoded security ID, then we should be able to find out what it is by getting the same video from two different patrons and subtracting the video, audio and metadata in order to see how they differ.

If there are two NCM patrons out there who want to leak the video, by all means, send it to me, and I'll try to analyze it. I might be able to remove the ID thing, but if I don't, I'll still report my findings.

roadside14

Jun 7, 2024
Fighting piracy is the most pointless thing a content creator can do. It's literally impossible. It's also a tale as old as time. He's going to end up spending more time and money trying to puppy guard his content, when he could have just been creating new content that would of generated him more views, fans, and money.

NihonSucks123

May 21, 2021
If there is some kind of encoded security ID, then we should be able to find out what it is by getting the same video from two different patrons and subtracting the video, audio and metadata in order to see how they differ.

If there are two NCM patrons out there who want to leak the video, by all means, send it to me, and I'll try to analyze it. I might be able to remove the ID thing, but if I don't, I'll still report my findings.
I have now been provided with one link to the X-team Ep. 2 video. If someone else is willing to provide their link, please do so, so that I can get to work.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes