4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Currently the author has paused their Patreon due to dealing with the current stress of the pandemic, though they think they'll be able to get a release out in April:

Reactions: Lampblasted

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Not that I know of, but maybe. It's not a standalone patch but a hotfixed version. Someone would have to get the Premium version that's hotfixed and upload.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
is this dead now?
not yet. According to Dev's patreon due to the current global situation, he failed to get much work done in march, so the update was pushed back to sometime in April. After that, there has been no news. but, he paused his patreon till the next release, so no worries about this being an attempt to milk for cash. for now, just wait. I wouldn't be surprised if he misses April, but although he's not the quickest Dev, he is a consistent one.

Reactions: Cumknuckles

johncletus

Jul 23, 2018
There has been an attempted port to android, this link has an older apk but I don't feel like searching 80 pages for the newer one:

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
i think its dead:cry:
The Patreon was paused because the creator was too stressed out to work consistently. However, he has said that it will be back when the next update is done, along with something else, apparently.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
You mean old update? Bugfix 2 is in OP so you're talking about Bugfix 3, which is from September last year afaik.

The change log is even clearly dated to September of last year... got me excited and everything.
You guys realize that the last update was in September of last year right? I'm looking at the patreon page and that changelog for bugfix 3 is the exact same one from the latest update. So yes the bugfix 3 that he listed is newer than the version on this thread. However that is the public version instead of the premium version on this thread, so it really comes down to more scenes or whatever bugfixes were added.

track989

Mar 25, 2018

I've put together what's basically an extension of the old "morepegging" mod activatable with one of the Weaknesses in character creation, has one or two extra scenes near the start of the game for now, and changes enemy behaviour a bit.

Also on the most recent branch there I've tried adding a new stance (facesitting), relatively untested but seems to work ok and has a skill for accessing it (learnt by all at lvl2 for now but should probably be more like at lvl15 as with the old teabag/facesit skill). Should be pretty trivial to add some facesitting-stance-only skills for the top and bottom later.

Reactions: FetusStomper

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
How do you install the pegging mod?
Pegging mod? The only mod I'm aware of is one that I saw on Fen forums years ago that's woefully outdated and buggier than AC Unity was on launch. If that mod, it should be self contained from what I remember and can be ran on it's own. There's nothing to install save for Java itself.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Pegging mod? The only mod I'm aware of is one that I saw on Fen forums years ago that's woefully outdated and buggier than AC Unity was on launch. If that mod, it should be self contained from what I remember and can be ran on it's own. There's nothing to install save for Java itself.
How about the one that's two posts above yours?

Reactions: onyxmoose

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Is it possible to make all enemies futa? I heard there was a mod for it
nope. there was a mod years ago, and you might still be able to find it, but it's not worth it. iirc, the scenes for futa were the same as pegging, the mod suffered from very little cleanup so it was pretty buggy, and it's old so it doesn't have any of the content added later, i.e. Yui, Val, etc.

track989

Mar 25, 2018
How do you install the pegging mod?
If you haven't got any coding background (use of git, an IDE, getting the right JRE etc) it's kind of a pain in the ass so I decided to bite the bullet and learn how to make a runnable JAR. If you have Premium and want the extra images in it, I think you'll still need to build it yourself in that case, I don't know whether it's possible to get images into the JAR after it's built (seems unlikely?) {EDIT - oh yeah, it's based off the newest gitlab commit so it's from PWb3 basic, meaning it's fully up to date}

I made this more out of idle curiosity than anything else, I don't plan on doing all that much to it in the future, maybe a couple more moves or stances. There are a few typo fixes and bugfixes (some kind of large w/ broken perks etc) but unfortunately I have them all mixed in with the commits of my crappy code riddled with global flags :p Hopefully the dev is alright and will be able to get back to the game at some point, for now he's frozen his Patreon

Is it possible to make all enemies futa? I heard there was a mod for it
You're probably thinking of the imaginatively named "Night Games Mod" mod on TFgames, very buggy last I checked and based on an ancient version of the game but has quite a bit of different (more niche/extreme) content added in, not super extreme but not the vanilla vibe that normal NG has. It's worth a play if you like Night Games for its engine, which IMO is its biggest strength. I think it's had on-and-off development happen every year or so for the last few years

Reactions: FetusStomper

Meh21

Jun 10, 2017
Can you change the penis size of the player character at some point? I really like both the mod and the vanilla game, but the mod stopped being updated, unfortunately.

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes