4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Why is the Java Runtime in the same folder? 70mb JRE and 14mb game. Game only download would be nice for future versions. Thanks
Maybe someone doesn't know where to find Java runtime. Not everyone is an expert here or around internet in general, most people maybe don't even know what is Java, or maybe they do but they don't know that you need to download and then install the required "libraries". It's always useful having everything already instead of going and search. Maybe you can have a problem with internet afterwards and by doing this, you already downloaded everything needed and voilà: you don't need to swear because you didn't make in time.

hassanshabib

May 22, 2017
Maybe someone doesn't know where to find Java runtime. Not everyone is an expert here or around internet in general, most people maybe don't even know what is Java, or maybe they do but they don't know that you need to download and then install the required "libraries". It's always useful having everything already instead of going and search. Maybe you can have a problem with internet afterwards and by doing this, you already downloaded everything needed and voilà: you don't need to swear because you didn't make in time.
You are surely right. I appreciate it that the JRE is offered here as well.
I wouldn't mind this at all if the game's size would be larger than the JRE. My point is: I already have a JRE and this way it took me considerably longer to download.
Just trying to give some constructive feedback. The uploader might even keep the JRE in the same Mega folder but at a top level, so that people can choose whether to download it or not.

EDIT: Btw... the .exe installer is only useful for windows people anyway ;)

Reactions: brynhildr

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
My main question for the uploader (though I suppose if people are going to pirate my game, I probably shouldn't criticize the method) is the choice of screenshots on the OP. The main game is free, so the purpose of this thread is to distribute the premium version with the extra CG art. I would have expected some of that art to be used in the OP, but actually none of those images were taken from the game itself. It's all random promotional art I had on my blog.

I have another minor gripe about the OP. The game info section is mostly the beginner's guide I wrote for new players, straight off my site. However that bit at the end, starting with "Defeat opponents easily" isn't from me. Putting it in with my stuff makes it look like it's part of the official tutorial, but it's just the writer's preferred build and strategy.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
My main question for the uploader (though I suppose if people are going to pirate my game, I probably shouldn't criticize the method) is the choice of screenshots on the OP. The main game is free, so the purpose of this thread is to distribute the premium version with the extra CG art. I would have expected some of that art to be used in the OP, but actually none of those images were taken from the game itself. It's all random promotional art I had on my blog.

I have another minor gripe about the OP. The game info section is mostly the beginner's guide I wrote for new players, straight off my site. However that bit at the end, starting with "Defeat opponents easily" isn't from me. Putting it in with my stuff makes it look like it's part of the official tutorial, but it's just the writer's preferred build and strategy.
well you can't do much about people being lazy and slipping things through. that said if you still don't know what do with samantha, may I suggest the , the guidelines also apply to eye colors it's how they achieve a visual depiction of complex personalities with a limited range of emotion that can be shown through animation.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Really enjoying this, didn't expect it at first I must admit. I love the sexually aggressive slutty ones the most (especially when they experienced much sex before), always did and Angel did not disappoint. Don't know how far this version of the game actually goes but I'm at 55-ish affection, which is a point where she drags me to her dorm after every night for extra joys and hinting actual romantic interest when visiting her. Going the same way with Reyka, hope to see even deeper sexual and romantic storyline. Love the forwardness in the writing btw!

EDIT: Dang wish we could build Affection with Samantha, unfortunately there's no way to reach her after night time.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
A new valentine update is here

Reactions: kalifianto

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Same here, I dont want to wait to play it again until the 21st. My internet goes down that day anyway so most likely I wont get to play it.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Im hoping for the link as well but I dont have my hopes up since the dev apparently releases new builds after a week

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
Im hoping for the link as well but I dont have my hopes up since the dev apparently releases new builds after a week
It's already out. both the normal version for patreons and the premium version for 5$+ patreons. maybe you're talking about the free release for everybody

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Hi folks.
Here's the public build for the newest version: Valentine's Night Off b1:

Obviously, I'm not going to be the one to provide the premium build, but there's lots of cool new stuff here.

Reactions: Fitzgerald and Oiz

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Much love and thanks! I absolutely love this game.

Hopefully someone will upload the premium ver.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I'm supporting your Patreon now and tried the Premium build, can't wait to see more of Samantha, Angel and Eve :D

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Hi folks.
Here's the public build for the newest version: Valentine's Night Off b1:

Obviously, I'm not going to be the one to provide the premium build, but there's lots of cool new stuff here.
Updated, thank you

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
In the meantime, I'm one of those that is waiting for some kind soul and the premium version :FeelsBadMan:

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I'll never understand the concept of battle sex... How can sex be a battle, unless you're talking about consensual rape or something... And even then, it sounds so utterly like non-sense... Trying to rationalize turning something like fight club (which you are not supposed to talk about -wink-) into a sex fight club, my mind just can't process it as anything close to being plausible... Even in fiction...

Reactions: aardvark2468
4.50 star(s) 14 Votes