4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

RecalledDread

May 24, 2018
Didn't see it mentioned in the patch notes, but this did fix the issue where it just sends you to a blank screen after season 1
Using the 3rd Bugfix (linked in a previous comment) I reloaded the save I had from just before that and it continued into the match so it does seem to have fixed that.

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
you are right "my time" i'm the one wasting time this all started because i tried to tell some one i actually played to lvl 70 and their think i'm not cause they were too lazy or think that some impossible feat ,and i never need you to guide me this was never about that i gave you advice why your lvl was low on every reset and you think i was offending you i didn't even need to guide you this game leveling is not hard it is the unnecessary design
and of course you hate people like that cause self reflection is one hell of a thing that people can't have
and stop telling people to do what you think is right you think most people come here so they can go to some stupid game discord that doesn't even show on the page to report bug dear god you like this too much no wonder 100% fanatic mode when i insult it
but hey as my last message i would love to say " F you " in the future i hope you keep defending shit you like
Sure, sure. I doubted you got that far in the game because all of the problems (save bugs) are easily surmountable at the level I get to before resetting, which is much lower than yours. But feel free to go off as much as you'd like, it's kind of impressive to watch :)

Reactions: pencubabahaya

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Hey, I was wondering does anyone know how to beat Zoe from Eve's story. I keep trying to beat her and I lose every time. Is there a specific stat that I have to increase in order to win or is this just how far Eve's story goes so far?

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Hey, I was wondering does anyone know how to beat Zoe from Eve's story. I keep trying to beat her and I lose every time. Is there a specific stat that I have to increase in order to win or is this just how far Eve's story goes so far?
I beat her on an old save. It's probably just a stats thing; you likely need a higher stat, though which one I'm not sure.

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
I'm not sure because I'm currently level 55 and I'm at rank 5. My lowest stat is perception at 9 but I can't seem to bring it up any higher. So I'm not sure what to do.

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Your chance of winning in Pool is based on your maximum Mojo, which you can increase by winning fights via penetration. I'm considering putting in some kind of minigame in the future, but I haven't decided on the details yet.

Reactions: Absurdity

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Thank you for the info. I was stuck on this and it was starting to bother me. I personally think that a minigame or an action to increase mojo would be a good idea. Since there are ways to increase ones stats for everything else by training and paying money for it.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Hey all! With the latest update here, when the Maya appears for the first time, the game seem to go blank after I press Start The Match. I can still use the menus, click on Start The Match button, and on the Save button, but the part where it should show the map is just blank. Tried loading it, but that didn't help.
What should I do? Wait for an update?

EDIT:
Nevermind, I downloaded the EXE and with that it works

Last edited:

FalloutLoneWanderer

Nov 16, 2020
Hi, anyone got the pegging mod working with the modern full-bodied portrait? If so, can you upload it?

I downloaded the mod and compiled it with Idea IDE with the images from the unmodded Bugfix2. It worked, but the potrait I got only shows the head and looks like an oil painting.

I remember someone compiled a fully functional one a while ago, but I am too late and the link is dead.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

FalloutLoneWanderer

Nov 16, 2020
Silverbard, huge fan of your work. I’ve been following for quite a few years now. The idea is genius. The potential this game has is limitless. If it has more artwork, like backgrounds for each room, and icons or actual artwork of body positions, this game will be legendary. Well, *more* legendary. Please keep developing this game!
Also, regarding Zoe from Eve’s path, even after I defeated Zoe and Zoe’s high stakes, I can’t fight the 2nd girl. Is there something I am missing?

jvargo16

Jun 8, 2018
Same here. I beat Zoe and Zoe's high stakes but now nothing new will show up. Do I need to bring my mojo up any higher because my mojo is almost at 200 at this point. Will something show up if I do?

Yabamovahoo

Jun 9, 2020
Hi, anyone got the pegging mod working with the modern full-bodied portrait? If so, can you upload it?

I downloaded the mod and compiled it with Idea IDE with the images from the unmodded Bugfix2. It worked, but the potrait I got only shows the head and looks like an oil painting.

I remember someone compiled a fully functional one a while ago, but I am too late and the link is dead.
I compiled that previously, but that was with QED3 rather than RE Bugfix 2 here!

Not sure how Silverbard has tweaked the system for this release. Would need to wait for the source files or for someone with more coding knowledge than me to properly decompile the .class files before any modding can be done to the new ver.

If you want the old QED3 compiled mod, I can upload it again.

Gopherdude

Sep 16, 2018
As much as I'd like to start up a new game of this with a new update, I'm making myself wait for the new character that's been mentioned on his patreon. Once the new character releases I look forward to starting this game up again

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017

I reorganized the assets folder this update. The mod, which was built off of an older version, won't know where to find the sprites in the new assets folder. If you grab the images from the previous release (QED) it should work.

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes